Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]14770.vB[/ATTACH]

High School Reunion? No thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Me I've never been to one and wouldn't want to go to one

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me think about that one! Mmmmm big fat NO! Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    wild horses couldn't drag me ......
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to mine.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldnt go near one. lol However if it were a year group university reunion I would go in a shot. I made some fantastic friends there and would love to meet up with them again. :)

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    I hated High school, but a tiny part of me would like to show off my lovely, much younger, husband.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I never in a million years would have dreamed that I would go to my high school reunion. With the advent of Facebook, I have rekindled old friendships. Shoot, I've made friends with people I just adore that I thought were "preppy and snooty" in high school. Funny how time changes things.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    No way!

I still have my two best friends from school, I have a few others I keep in touch with on Facebook as for the rest ... Nah!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to one after about 10 years of leaving school. I was a bullied at school and certainly wasn't one of the popular one's so I did um and ah as to whether I should go or not.

I'm glad I did, it was great to see the one's who thought they were better than me, going nowhere with their lives. I'm not one for boasting but it did give me some satisfaction to be able to show off my lovely hubbie (then boyfriend) and tell the snooty one's that he was a pilot and Squadron Leader (I know I'm pathetic). I also had a really good job doing Marketing for a well known Health Farm. When I was at school I was really under confident and was made to feel like I was a non achiever, I was also a bit of a tom boy. (Going on to play basketball for England when I was 17 worked wonders for my confidence and really turned my life around).

The best thing about the whole thing was catching up with one of my school friends who I was told had been killed in a car crash. I was devasted to hear that news but when I saw him it was the best thing ever. The funniest thing was that at the reunion he turned up with his very gorgeous boyfriend (now husband) dressed as though they had just come off the set of the Blue Oyster Bar on Police Academy. His aim to shock everyone worked a treat.

I'm glad I went it was a bit like being able to stick it to my bullies and give me a bit of closure. I certainly wouldn't bother now.
    Sam x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast