Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you take to the Parks

Post Thanks / Like
    Tickets, money, camera and spare batteries, sunscreen, water bottles, snacks and fruit. Poncho if the weather dictates it. Mostly we put it all in various pockets of cargo shorts - those things hold more than a stroller could ever carry. I jave a waist pack with the valuable bits in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol my pants would fall down if I put that much stuff in my pockets.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 306581
    Tickets, money, camera and spare batteries, sunscreen, water bottles, snacks and fruit. Poncho if the weather dictates it. Mostly we put it all in various pockets of cargo shorts - those things hold more than a stroller could ever carry. I jave a waist pack with the valuable bits in.
    Yes, Jon has become the cargo pocket Sherpa in our family :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I take a little rucksack with cameras, tickets, money, frozen water bottles, blister plasters and a few little snacks. I'm always the one who carries everyone's bit, but this time Meg is taking her own little rucksack for her water and camera and I'm going to make sure that my dad's partner carries their things.

Last time we had a buggy for the little man so we used to dump everything on that but this time the Geth is going to be walking. (Of course I'm might have sold him on ebay by then).
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    We actually considered buying a Disney stroller to push Herself's camera gear around! Hey, we would have too, but they've raised the price so much we didn't.

We rarely take the camera because it is so heavy.

Used to be we took backpacks prepared for the season. From rain gear (and some serious rain gear it was) to full blown lunches with water bottles, we had it with us.

Now? It's a ticket in one pocket, and cash or debit card in the other, most often. If we are going for the entire day, or have guests with us it may differ, but that's it generally.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 306654
    We actually considered buying a Disney stroller to push Herself's camera gear around! Hey, we would have too, but they've raised the price so much we didn't.

We rarely take the camera because it is so heavy.

Used to be we took backpacks prepared for the season. From rain gear (and some serious rain gear it was) to full blown lunches with water bottles, we had it with us.

Now? It's a ticket in one pocket, and cash or debit card in the other, most often. If we are going for the entire day, or have guests with us it may differ, but that's it generally.
    I've seen and carried one of your bags that you taken to the park the camera is lighter than that surely

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I take everything including the kitchen sink. A rucksack is needed of course!
    Purse
    Passports
    Tissues
    Water
    Band aids and blister patches
    Savlon
    Lipsil
    Ibuprofen
    Camera
    Poncho

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 306676
    Purse
    Passports
    Tissues
    Water
    Savlon
    Lipsil
    Ibuprofen
    Camera
    Poncho

Mags
    LOL! Mags how on earth do you walk under the weight of it all!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 306688
    LOL! Mags how on earth do you walk under the weight of it all!!
    With difficulty as the arthritis in my back always flares up badly when I use that blasted ruck. I cant seem to cut back though.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 306676
    Purse
    Passports
    Tissues
    Water
    Savlon
    Lipsil
    Ibuprofen
    Camera
    Poncho

Mags
    Just out of curiosity, why do you carry your Passports with you in the Parks?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast