Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you take to the Parks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 306761
    Just out of curiosity, why do you carry your Passports with you in the Parks?
    Im the one with the waterproof liner in my bag. My two need identification for alcohol. At least the passports aren't weighty.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 306761
    Just out of curiosity, why do you carry your Passports with you in the Parks?
    Why to get around EPCOT, of course!!! Baaaahaaahaa!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 306565
    Great story, Faythstar!

And Dan, yes, we rented a stroller for a few years as well. We call it the "in-between years" - when Baleigh was old enough to walk most of the day, but needed a bit of a rest towards the end of the evening. After a few years it morphed into a family game of "spot the abandoned stroller" - where we'd compete to see who could find a stroller that had been left for the night and just parked in some random area with the name tag removed. First person to spot one received a treat equal to what we would have spent to rent the stroller, and in the event that we didn't spot one, well, it distracted them enough looking not to care that they were still walking!
    SO that is what happened to our stroller at Mama Melroses!!!

Alex went ballistic when someone took it and she knew that she had a long way to walk. So one of Alex's first demands of ol dad was "Want neck!" I would put her up on my neck and carry her where ever...you got it like a Sherpa. There were times when she flopped on my head while up there and fell totally asleep! I used to be 6' 4" now and even 6' :wink:

Post Thanks / Like
    Our kids are still young enough that we take a buggy, so everything goes in the baset for that. Not looking forward to when we no longer need one and have to actually carry things :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Vikki, you'll be surprised at those "essentials" that become "optionals" once you're toting them through the park.

Wet wipes for dirty hands? Nah, just dust 'em off in that muddy puddle there.

Video camera? Bah! We'll just take photos and make the kids reenact our favorite moments!

Mark my words...just about everything becomes "optional."

Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha no, Dan, I swear it wasn't us! We only "repurposed" strollers with NO NAMETAG, and I can assure you there was NO "Watchinherskip Family" tag on it, I swear!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 306865
    Vikki, you'll be surprised at those "essentials" that become "optionals" once you're toting them through the park
    To be honest, we don't put that much in the buggy anyway. Suncream and and spare clothes will be only absolute essentials (Ava is toilet training).

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll carry that little bitty pouch of meds for the group but everyone else is responsible for their own stuff! Lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    How does the park handle bags while you're on a ride? Are there cubbies? A shelf?

We will have a 1yo...I wish we didn't need to have a bigass bag.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapajon, post: 306958
    How does the park handle bags while you're on a ride? Are there cubbies? A shelf?

We will have a 1yo...I wish we didn't need to have a bigass bag.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Tapatalk
    I believe there are lockers somewhere but we never use them. I have always taken a daypack or fanny pack on the rides with me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast