Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What do you take to the Parks

Post Thanks / Like
    Try taking it with a rich food each time. Whatever you do, DO NOT take a stomach tablet with it! (Ranitidine, famotidine, etc.).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear that other people like to travel light. Some of the lists people post online for things to take into the park with you remind me of backpacking on the Appalachian trail. I'm fairly certain 'Frontier Land' wasn't literally a frontier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 310244
    Try taking it with a rich food each time. Whatever you do, DO NOT take a stomach tablet with it! (Ranitidine, famotidine, etc.).
    I'll have to try that. I usually try to eat bread or something similar and that never works. Thankfully, I do not have any stomach issues.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's the fat or oil that helps. Slows down the absorption, and does a bit of neutralizing of the stomach acid. It doesn't work for everyone though, and some folks just can't take it.

I used to take Excedrin. It worked like a charm. Now? It's like I swallowed a fireball.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I will definitely try that. Thanks for the tip!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Why is that? I may have done that once or twice...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglette, post: 310245
    I'm fairly certain 'Frontier Land' wasn't literally a frontier.
    Baaaahaaaaahaaa!! Now THAT'S funny!

Post Thanks / Like
    Why shouldn't you take both Chris was told by the doctor to take a ranitidine at the same time he takes a diclofenac or ibuprofen.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    There have been studies done here that show support for blowing out stomachs (developing ulcers, internal bleeding, etc) when doing that. The stomach med stops the acid, and changes the digestive process which in turn allows the ibuprofen to "eat" at the lining.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my. 'Nuff said.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast