Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What do you take to the Parks

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually knew someone who ended up in the hospital with a stomach bleed because of it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, how the so doctors vary in countries. Chris was told that it stopped him getting a bleed by taking them at the same time. I think I will make him stop after reading what you've said Tink thank you.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is very odd, the exact opposite between the countries for some medical advice.

Another one that I find extremely interesting is the difference in diagnosing mental illnesses. Schizophrenia as diagnosed here is usually diagnosed as BiPolar disease in the UK. VERY different sets of criteria for those two illnesses!

Please don't have Chris change his health routine without his physician's approval. He could tell him that he's heard of the studies...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 306552
    Wow, has this answer changed over the years! When the children were smaller the answer would have been "everything except the kitchen sink" and then some! Of course, then, we had a posh stroller to push it all around in! There were drinks and snacks, changes of clothes, first aid kits, bottles, diapers, along with the point and shoot, the "big" camera, and the video camera. As the years passed, the kids grew, and the stroller became a thing of the past, we started whittling down what we brought in with us.

Now, we're often found entering the park with nothing but our phones and our tickets. I'll bring the camera a few odd times during the trip, or grab the point and shoot - but not every time. There is a LOVELY sense of freedom to be able to go through the turnstile and give "security" a miss

Count me on the front end of this post

We typically carry 2 backpacks into the parks. 1 is an old Princess one and that is our "diaper bag" that always stays with the stroller (even when we leave it for a ride). It has diapers, wipes, extra clothes for each kid and that type of thing. It is full of things that we need (Marc was in diapers last trip), but are easily replaced if we needed to. Nobody ever touched that bag.

Then I carry my backpack! For this trip I picked up an organizing backpack from 31, and I am pretty excited about it! It has all these little pockets and zippers and totally feeds my OCD I carry the medical supplies, change for squished pennies, camera and camcorder, ponchos, tickets, money, snacks, sunscreen and whatever else we think we might need for the day. This bag stays with me at all times

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456