Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Prices ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello falks, I'm from Argentina, and I will be w/my family in 20 days. What is the best supermarket to go there ? I mean, the cheapest one !! Thanks a lot

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Alfcafa! I RARELY have a car on property, so I am most definitely NOT the person to answer your question, but there are loads of folks here that can, and they should be along shortly. For now though, I just wanted to welcome you to the forums and ask you to share a little bit more about your (very quickly) approaching trip! It sounds quite exciting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 306558
    Welcome, Alfcafa! I RARELY have a car on property, so I am most definitely NOT the person to answer your question, but there are loads of folks here that can, and they should be along shortly. For now though, I just wanted to welcome you to the forums and ask you to share a little bit more about your (very quickly) approaching trip! It sounds quite exciting!

Thanks for your response !!!! We'll spend 10 days in Kisimmee, my kids are really excited to go there. We love Disney and we have to plan this trip for a long time: we are in the bottom of the world. See you soon !!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not sure about the cheapest but we always use either Publix or Walmart, and to be honest I don`t know which one of those is the cheapest.
    We tend to use Publix for food items and Walmart for other things and there are several of both of those stores in the Kissimmee area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Walmart is almost always going to be the cheapest. There are several Walmart Supercenters in the are so you should be able to find just about anything you need

Publix is going up be auth nicer supermarket but I would think more expensive.

Welcome and tell us more about your upcoming trip!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to Secrets

As the others have said, Walmart is normally the cheapest, but food wise I don't think you get such good quality. I use Publix, which I think is the best and also Target.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love Target! I wish we had a Super Target here but we do not

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote for Target and Publix, saying that Walmart isn't bad. We also used to use Winn Dixie sometimes as it was literally round the corner from where we were staying, it's not the cheapest although the fruit was lovely.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 306610
    Another vote for Target and Publix, saying that Walmart isn't bad. We also used to use Winn Dixie sometimes as it was literally round the corner from where we were staying, it's not the cheapest although the fruit was lovely.
    Thanks a lot my friend !!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 306569
    I`m not sure about the cheapest but we always use either Publix or Walmart, and to be honest I don`t know which one of those is the cheapest.
    We tend to use Publix for food items and Walmart for other things and there are several of both of those stores in the Kissimmee area.
    Thank you very much for your response !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast