Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Have Anything Planned for the Easter Weekend

Post Thanks / Like
    This time last year we had a BBQ at Easter, I can't see it happening this year somehow It is a gorgeous day here, blue sky and sun, but it feels like a winter's morning.

We have a fairly busy weekend planed, we are out tomorrow afternoon and evening, on Saturday we are meeting friends for a light lunch and drinks, Sunday I have bought a turkey crown for dinner and we are going out in the afternoon to drop off some Easter Eggs. On Monday we will probably go to Exeter to see our friends and the girls, although it will be strange without the eldest one, as she is on holiday for 6 weeks touring, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.

Tuesday things will be back to normal :) and Chris will be happy because he will spend less time getting to his different offices as the roads will be quiet because the children are on their Easter break

What have you got arranged anything nice, are you going away or will it be a quiet weekend?

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be cooking a ham and a boneless leg of lamb for Easter dinner. We'll have an Easter Egg hunt in the front yard for the boys, weather permitting.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, Donna is really letting you cook lamb

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am headed to Myrtle Beach Friday afternoon and will be coming home on Monday. I was hoping for warm weather but I don't think that is going to happen.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 306818
    Oh my goodness, Donna is really letting you cook lamb
    Notice that there is also a ham. She won't be eating the lamb. Besides, if the weather is decent it will be done outside anyway.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Ideal Home Exhibition on Saturday and Monkey World on Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything has been put on hold here as my brother and his wife were involved in a car crash while on holiday in Sicily. They were brought back by air ambulance yesterday so Im afraid Easter revolves around helping them out and hospital visits.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 306841
    Everything has been put on hold here as my brother and his wife were involved in a car crash while on holiday in Sicily. They were brought back by air ambulance yesterday so Im afraid Easter revolves around helping them out and hospital visits.

Mags

OMG Mags, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 306824
    I am headed to Myrtle Beach Friday afternoon and will be coming home on Monday. I was hoping for warm weather but I don't think that is going to happen.

Oh sorry I will miss you. I am going there next weekend for a golf outing then heading over to see a practice round of the Masters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mags, so sorry to hear that....speedy healing to them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast