Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morocco Pavilion in World Showcase at Epcot to Get New Eatery

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]14901.vB[/ATTACH]

A new waterfront eatery is due to open at then of this year at the Morocco Pavilion in World Showcase at Epcot.

Spice Road Table will feature various small plates and refreshments inspired by the cuisine of the Mediterranean. With seating both indoors and out, it’s a welcome addition to the line-up along World Showcase Lagoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah. That explains why they are emptying out the souk.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    But I like the souk.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did too. There are some items moved to one of the seating areas of Tangierine Cafe. (The area closest to the walkway). I'm not sure if they've moved other items to the shopping areas "deeper" into Morocco. We didn't get that far yesterday as we actually ran out of time! (That's what happens when you are taking someone who has never been to EPCOT, and they have to look at EVERYTHING! LOL!).

The henna person was still in the souk, but clearly they were clearing it out. I'm a little relieved to know it's for a new place to eat.

I wonder why they don't reopen the Odyssey? Maybe the kitchen is too dated or something, but you'd think they'd reopen a place that was so big, huh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. So many changes lately!

Tink, where is the Odyssey?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 307151
    Wow. So many changes lately!

Tink, where is the Odyssey?
    Becca, it is the building behind Test Track as you walk into the World Showcase.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    It's that really old and tired looking building where they now hold special events sometimes. It's to the right as you are facing future world from the world showcase (near the crossover part).

It's part of the building where there are restrooms and (to the extreme right) the first aid and child care center.

They used to hold the Food Among the Flowers Mother's Day Brunch there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 307155
    It's that really old and tired looking building where they now hold special events sometimes. It's to the right as you are facing future world from the world showcase (near the crossover part).

It's part of the building where there are restrooms and (to the extreme right) the first aid and child care center.

They used to hold the Food Among the Flowers Mother's Day Brunch there.
    OH YEAH!! Took me a minute to even remember it! It's such a "non-thing" in my mind. Shame, so much wasted space it seems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some more information is coming through and it sounds like there will be 120 outdoor terrace seats and 60 indoor seats. The restaurant’s menu will offer Mediterranean cuisine as well as Moroccan and will be a variety of tapas, small plates, olive oil and other ingredients.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds tasty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast