Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite WDW souvenir?

Post Thanks / Like
    I buy all kinds of stuff but this is my absolute favorite souvenir. You can see my giant man hand in the picture lol I also have my name embroidered on the back
    [ATTACH]14931.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh what a great question

I have a huge collection of Disney mugs and I add to it every time we go. I have some pins that very special people have bought for me and sent me, they're very special.

I also have a light up haunted mansion :D which is especially cool
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the ears Johnie! Tell us more about them?

I'd have to say my FAVORITE souvenir is the collection of ornaments we purchased during our Christmas trip - one per day for the entire trip :) they bring back the BEST memories.

I also adore the F&W Festival martini shaker we bought last time we attended...it has pride of place in my collection.

Post Thanks / Like
    The ears are the 40th anniversary ears. As I like to say, WDW and I both made our debut in Oct 1971 :-) they are much sturdier than regular ears. They have a silk lining on the inside. Plus they have a really neat case but as you can see I had to display the ears a different way.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    My favourite Disney souvenirs are all edible so they dont last long. Im not really into collecting Disney souvenirs except for t shirts and a few odds and ends. Is that a bit odd as all my disney friends seem to collect things? My daughter does love her pins and Marvel related nonsense though.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my Mickey Mouse watch, Mickey embroidered Oxford shirts, and I guess the best thing we got was our stoneware that we use everyday. It is Winnie the Pooh stoneware. We bought it there and they shipped it home for us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pictures people!

Mags, I wish I didn't like things but I am very much like my grandma. I love knick knacks. Always have.

I also try to buy a Mickey watch every trip. I have people tell me that there is no need for a watch in this cell phone world. That is NOT true. When we went in November, I took my cute Minnie watch. Well the battery died so I couldn't wear it. Then my cell phone would die and I had NO idea what time it was. A watch is STILL a priority for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 307500
    Is that a bit odd as all my disney friends seem to collect things? My daughter does love her pins and Marvel related nonsense though.

Mags
    I don't think so, Mags. The martini shaker (and a spoon rest from the F&W Fest the year before) are pretty much all of the "souvenirs" I own from our many trips to the world. What can I say? I'm a minimalist. I think that's why I like the Christmas ornaments so much - I can put them away after Christmas :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 307511
    I love my Mickey Mouse watch, Mickey embroidered Oxford shirts, and I guess the best thing we got was our stoneware that we use everyday. It is Winnie the Pooh stoneware. We bought it there and they shipped it home for us.

I have several of those dress shirts 'Skip, as well as ties. Alas, they do not appear to be selling the shirts any longer.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm favorite? Well, we all know by now that Old Tink can't pick a favorite anything.

I remember those first visits, in the early years when we scrimped and saved every dime just to get to FL and get into the parks. We'd carry our own food, and snacks to save money. Our souvenirs then were the plastic drink cups that soda came in. They had the castle on them and were very sturdy. I think I threw that last one away just last year! We'd keep the napkins, back when they were decorated with Mickey. Things like that.

Now, we have different souvenirs, of course. We have some Mickey plates and casserole dishes. We have some dishes from France, and some FWF serving platters (through the years). Herself was collecting Lennox Snow White series, but it's not sold at WDW any longer. She does have quite a bit.

So, no real favorite... but you knew that already.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast