Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Spring!

Post Thanks / Like
    It appears as though a reluctant spring is a running theme in all parts of the world. Even still, we're beginning to see signs of spring poking through slowly but surely. I thought it might buoy our winter worn spirits a bit to share some signs of spring as we see them!

Here are my crocuses making an appearance!

[ATTACH]14932.vB[/ATTACH]

How about you? Any birds, flowers, grass or bunnies to show?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Just snow here....still ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally the first day of spring break that felt like spring. Have bags packed to go to golf weekend with my brother in Myrtle Beach, SC, then off to see a practice round of the Masters! Think the Azaleas are in full bloom down there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I don't have a photo of it but starlings are starting to gather nesting material in our garden this morning. I guess that means it may be here.

Post Thanks / Like
    We had absolutely beautiful spring weather today. No pictures of it. But it was glorious

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Tulips aren't up yet.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we skipped right over spring! It is fantastically glorious today. And here is my fantastic weather forecast for the week :-)
    [ATTACH]14947.vB[/ATTACH]

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    it snowed today but its clear now however the ground is hard as roccks and it -2

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh MY, stormchaser...looks like you could use a little spring...

Found this daffodil blooming along the side of the house today...and Jon and I had lunch on the deck It's COMING!

[ATTACH]14948.vB[/ATTACH]

Post Thanks / Like
    It has been crazy hot today!! Just got back from my golf weekend and visit to Augusta. I had a blast with my brother and friends. Got to see some of the best golfers in action during the practice round. My brother and I were at the spot where Bubba Watson hit that miracle shot last year during sudden death. Apparently it caught the eye of a New Zealand camera crew and they interviewed our group as we were re enacting that amazing shot. Here is some of the most beautiful spring shots of a golf course you can see.

The photo has me and my crew at the epicenter of all that is golf...Amen Corner #12. Literally took my breath away when I saw it for the first time. The next couple of shots has Phil M. and Bubba W on the course. It was too cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast