Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show Us Your Spring!

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]14962.vB[/ATTACH]

I planted these yesterday when it was about 70 degrees. Now it's 30 and hailing. So much for the start of spring. Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    'Skip, I have to admit that I am SOOOOOOO envious of that photo. I would LOVE to go to Augusta.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenthomp, post: 308170
    Attachment 14962

I planted these yesterday when it was about 70 degrees. Now it's 30 and hailing. So much for the start of spring. Lol
    They are beautiful!! We had the same weather yesterday and the day before - 74 on Tuesday and GORGEOUS, and then yesterday it dropped back into the 30's - CRAZY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 308169
    It has been crazy hot today!! Just got back from my golf weekend and visit to Augusta. I had a blast with my brother and friends. Got to see some of the best golfers in action during the practice round. My brother and I were at the spot where Bubba Watson hit that miracle shot last year during sudden death. Apparently it caught the eye of a New Zealand camera crew and they interviewed our group as we were re enacting that amazing shot. Here is some of the most beautiful spring shots of a golf course you can see.

The photo has me and my crew at the epicenter of all that is golf...Amen Corner #12. Literally took my breath away when I saw it for the first time. The next couple of shots has Phil M. and Bubba W on the course. It was too cool.
    GREAT shot, Dan!! Everything looks so greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!! Looks like you had a wonderful trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It was awesome Becca. Just the most beautiful place. I have had dreams about golf and the place all week long. It must have made an impression on me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12