Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 1 weeks ago today.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Well funny you should say that Wendy as a very lovely person sent me some delicious chocolates which have come in very handy!

Tink, they took a swab from the infection when i was at the dr's wednesday and i should get the results on tuesday to find out what type of infection it is. I walked into the surgery on Friday and the dr joked and said "i think ive seen you more this week than ive seen my wife"

Dh is working from home tomorrow so i can get to the dr's, but tuesday he is back at work and im going it alone :(

Post Thanks / Like
    He can't be allowed any extra time given the unexpected circumstances? :( I'm really concerned. We have a particularly hard to "kill" infection here called MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus). I sure hope it's not that. It can be killed, but it sometimes takes really strong antibiotics. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Kate, so sorry you are having such a rough time of it. Hope they get to the bottom of it soon.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, ironically i was swabbed for mrsa BEFORE i went into hospital, to make sure i wasnt infected before my c-section!!

When i had Isabelle i was practically back to normal well within 3wks of my section, i was out and about, driving and doing "normal" things. I really feel like im missing out on things this time round. Dh is having to work from home today so he can have Eva while i get a taxi to the dr's, cant even drive myself or even get the bus cus of the walk :(
    He is allowed more time off work if i have to go into hospital but not in general. Never mind

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope the doctor can help today Try and stay positive

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear, Kate, so very sorry to hear you've been ill :(

My c-section incision from my second child became infected just after delivery and it was so bothersome, I felt like I missed out on so much. Take care of yourself, hun, fingers crossed everything is sorted soon. xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Soooo yesterday i had my dressing changed, its still a bit yuk but the nurse thinks im on the road to recovery now. Got another dressing on there and im back down there tomorrow to get that changed again.

Yesterday afternoon the dr's surgery phoned me to say they had my test results back - wait for the result - i have an infection!!! Seriously, thats what they told me!!!! i then received a text later to say the sensitivity results showed the bacteria grown will respond to the antibiotics im on so fingers crossed by the time ive finished the course i will be good again!

Dh went back to work this morning and so far eva and i are doing good! we've been for a wander over the shops and shes now currently sleeping so its going well!

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad to hear your first day at it solo is going well! Nicely done!

As for Captain Obvious' diagnosis - ummmm duh! Doesn't that just drive you mad? You wait all this time for answer and then when you finally get them, they don't tell you anything! So glad to hear that it looks as though you're on the mend! Hugs to all! x

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Becca!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sooooo pleased that the antibotics are finally working

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast