Thread: DVC at Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone heard anything about this resort?

Im guessing the points will be super expensive, but do you think it will be managed differently than other resorts? Like in a separate class? Maybe it will be harder to stay there if you dont have GF points or you'll need double points for it, or something?

What do you guys think?

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard a rumour about resales only being able to be used in their home resort in the future so that may come in. Goodness only knows how much it will cost to buy there!

Post Thanks / Like
    The details of the points won't be released until nearer the opening because Disney will want to make sure they don't make the same mistake as they did with Alunai.

Ppoint charts have not been released, but people are suggesting that the points needed will be the highest at any resort with points being 10-30 percent higher on average than BLT.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    What happened with aulani?

I guess we shall see, I just cant see what the "perk" of buying there is, if you can stay there with points from any other resort that were way cheaper

Post Thanks / Like
    You do have to wait till nearer the time though so I guess there won't be much availability for people with points from elsewhere. I think people find it hard to book late on at BLT, sorry don't know exact rules