Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Post Thanks / Like
    MNSSHP is wonderful, it is the best party in my opinion, there are lots of shows, 2 parades and Hallowishes. We go every year, I just can't help myself

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Britt, post: 309121
    We are still not sure about MNSSHP.. I'm sure we would enjoy it, just not sure how we would fit it in quite yet. I swear I am basing my whole vacation around reservations at BOG..
    If you can spare the extra cost then why not?? Mind you we're only doing it this year because there will be little people with us :p

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I would need a special ticket for this, but how does it work if I am already in MK that day? Do I have to exit and re-enter? How do they know who did and did not pay for MNSSHP?

I knew about MNSSHP but it did not cross my mind that MK closed at 7 on certain days because of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suebeattie, post: 309134
    If you can spare the extra cost then why not?? Mind you we're only doing it this year because there will be little people with us :p

Is this event aimed more towards children? I think that's my concern, I love Halloween, and I'd like to attend, but I fear it won't be so exciting because we're both adults. If my boyfriends daughter were coming, we would go for sure..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Britt, post: 309135
    I know I would need a special ticket for this, but how does it work if I am already in MK that day? Do I have to exit and re-enter? How do they know who did and did not pay for MNSSHP?

I knew about MNSSHP but it did not cross my mind that MK closed at 7 on certain days because of it.
    It is a separate priced event. If you are already in the park on your regular ticket there is no need to leave. Starting at 4PM you simply walk up to one of several locations where they are giving out wrist bands, show your party ticket and get a wrist band.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Britt, post: 309136
    Is this event aimed more towards children? I think that's my concern, I love Halloween, and I'd like to attend, but I fear it won't be so exciting because we're both adults. If my boyfriends daughter were coming, we would go for sure..
    My wife are are now both in our 60's. We have been to MNSSHP MANY times.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Britt, post: 308622
    We plan on checking it out while we are in Epcot. I don't know that we would enjoy it, as I do not know much about it yet.
    We are not big wine drinkers, which is what makes me think it's not something we'd like.
    I don't like wine either BUT love the Food and Wine Festival. It is fun to sample foreign foods and just experience the atmosphere.

Post Thanks / Like
    The party is for everyone, we don't have children and we go

Adults can go through the candy stations, you will surprised how many people actually dress up, I know I was. You can have a meet and greet with all of the seven dwarves, there are villains out that you don't normally see, I could go on, needless to say I think it's really good

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    They have sour candy too!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I may even dress up when we go - I need to find an outfit for zac. May wait till we get there cos I would imagine there are a lot more choices over in the states!
    The only other time we were in orlando at halloween was when I was 15 and we went to the universal fright nights (I think they were cheaper than disney), needless to say we won't do that again! So disneys version sounds a lot better and we can get loads of candy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 309153
    They have sour candy too!
    This is very true

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast