Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we might do it. It would give us more flexibility for BOG & from looking at pictures I've seen posted online it looks fun! I'm a kid at heart so I know I'll love it, more concerned about the boyfriend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Britt, post: 309166
    I think we might do it. It would give us more flexibility for BOG & from looking at pictures I've seen posted online it looks fun! I'm a kid at heart so I know I'll love it, more concerned about the boyfriend.
    He will probably love it more than you lol :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Britt, post: 309166
    My husband enjoys it and he is a Disney convert

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suebeattie, post: 309173
    He will probably love it more than you lol :p

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 309184
    My husband enjoys it and he is a Disney convert
    Sue, you may be right! this vacation is being planned because he picked the last vacation we took 2 years ago to Las Vegas(he wanted to bowl in a tournament there while vacationing ), so he said this time was my turn.

I went ahead and started getting quotes before I even told him where I picked, after we watched the vacation planning DVD he was said "I can't wait to go!!" AND he doesn't even want to go to Splitsville!

Post Thanks / Like
    My dad always came across as though he wasnt fussed about dinsey but when we went a few years ago we went and looked at the dvc. Lee and I couldnt afford it but my mum and dad ended up buying into it and it was mostly my dads idea lol.
    He loves it really :D and im sure lee will love it this time round with zac.

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently I thanked you for a post... Silly iPad

anyhow, Sue, I believe you're at your 180 days... Did you make any dining reservations yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep less than 180 days to go woooooo hooooo. My first try for adr is tomorrow - going for the rainforest cafe at animal kingdom for dinner and Hollywood and vine for brekkie (hopefully will be cancelling hollywood and vine if we get our main reservation).
    Getting nervous now !!!
    Have you made any yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suebeattie, post: 309431
    Yep less than 180 days to go woooooo hooooo. My first try for adr is tomorrow - going for the rainforest cafe at animal kingdom for dinner and Hollywood and vine for brekkie (hopefully will be cancelling hollywood and vine if we get our main reservation).
    Getting nervous now !!!
    Have you made any yet?

Hooray!! :) Hollywood & Vine might be nice for the little one, because they feature the Disney Junior characters.. If I had a little one I would pick there and/or Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh for sure..

I still have 2 days left until my 180 mark.. Since Disney allows you to make reservations for 180 out plus 10, I am planning on making all reservations for the 4 days at one time Wednesday morning.

There's so many places to choose from, but I have narrowed our dinners and breakfasts down, lunches will be on the fly while we are in the park. I printed off menu's for all the restaurants we would consider dining at, just so I knew that my boyfriend would find something he will enjoy(fussy man that he is)

I am hoping for BoG, Chefs de France, Chef Mickeys Breakfast & Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House and Fulton's at DTD.. Most of these should not be a problem. I did another trial run this morning for BoG at 6AM and there were spots open for 10/19 and that is a Saturday, so it seems promising for 10/22-10/24. I think I have decided I would rather go on 10/22 or 10/24 and not 10/23 because it gives me an excuse to tell the boyfriend we are attending MNSSHP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Britt, post: 309478
    I think I have decided I would rather go on 10/22 or 10/24 and not 10/23 because it gives me an excuse to tell the boyfriend we are attending MNSSHP.
    Nicely thought out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooo they all sound good. Haven't looked at crystal palace - may investigate and see if my bro and his family want to do that the morning of when they go to mk.
    Ha ha I was sitting there ready and waiting to test out the reservations this morning and I was able to get rainforest and Hollywood and vine so should be able to get them tomorrow fingers crossed.
    You're lucky your able to book them in a block, I wish we were staying on site just so we could do that lol
    :D

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast