Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BOSTON

Post Thanks / Like
    Such a horrific tragedy. I actually interviewed someone who was there for a news piece. http://jmu-journalism.org.uk/reds-fa...rathon-horror/ To be honest it was easy to tell that he was still in shock, poor guy. We actually did the interview at around 5am his time- he hadn't slept.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    You wrote a very sensitive piece, Josh. It is truly wonderful to read something that is compassionate without being cloying, sensitive without being sensational, and allows the voice of the interviewed to shine through. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 308806
    You wrote a very sensitive piece, Josh. It is truly wonderful to read something that is compassionate without being cloying, sensitive without being sensational, and allows the voice of the interviewed to shine through. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    My lecturer actually emailed me to say 'This is the best comment a story has ever received on JMU Journalism'... when I looked at the name I realised it was you! So thank you :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcome. But you know I'm right. :D Tell him it's just from an old fat faerie you've known for ages. :D :D LOLOL.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely piece, Josh. Well done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent article Josh.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123