Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seating

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff, you're my kinda' guy. :D :D We always have a cocktail before dinner, and it's wonderful to be seated in a vantage point where you can view the ocean. My favorite is a glass of Veuve Cliquot or a dry martini. We like to chat about the day's events, or talk about what's coming up, or debate some "social issue" that has meaning for us. :D :D Loads of bubbly helps those debates, don'tcha' know? :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 309015
    Jeff, you're my kinda' guy. :D :D We always have a cocktail before dinner, and it's wonderful to be seated in a vantage point where you can view the ocean. My favorite is a glass of Veuve Cliquot or a dry martini. We like to chat about the day's events, or talk about what's coming up, or debate some "social issue" that has meaning for us. :D :D Loads of bubbly helps those debates, don'tcha' know? :D
    Us four should meet soon then

I am still working out how to pay for cocktails, is it possible to pay by cash at all or it will be paid at the end of the cruise?

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly don't know what the options are. We've only ever run a tab and paid at the end of the cruise. It required a credit card. If you don't want to use a credit card, I would imagine (but truly don't know) that you could put down an amount, and they'd alert you when it was gone, or nearly gone.

Trust me. It won't take long.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 309017
    Us four should meet soon then

I am still working out how to pay for cocktails, is it possible to pay by cash at all or it will be paid at the end of the cruise?

Jeff
    Jeff I honestly am not sure if they accept cash. I know we tied everything to our stateroom on a credit card. Slowhand or catrancher can probably answer this a lot better.

Tink what is your favorite Martini? Both Donna and I are huge Bombay Sapphire fans.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 309053
    Jeff I honestly am not sure if they accept cash. I know we tied everything to our stateroom on a credit card. Slowhand or catrancher can probably answer this a lot better.

Tink what is your favorite Martini? Both Donna and I are huge Bombay Sapphire fans.
    What about shops?

I got my eye on this pillow....

http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-mo...18969/1000327/

Post Thanks / Like
    HOW MUCH!!! That's one pricey pillow!!!

John, Beefeater's with a whisper of vermouth. Bombay is too sweet for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 309074
    HOW MUCH!!! That's one pricey pillow!!!

John, Beefeater's with a whisper of vermouth. Bombay is too sweet for me.
    That exactly how Stephen responded!!

I was told that the WDW park sells them and it is much cheaper....

Who is going to WDW soon? Could someone check this out for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff, when you are on board you may as well leave your wallet in your stateroom safe as they don`t take cash at any of the bars or indeed the shops....everything is charged to your stateroom.
    At the bars [or on deck when you are served drinks by the roaming servers], you will be given a receipt for you to sign and insert your stateroom number. Normally a 15% tip is included but of course you could add an additional tip if you feel the urge!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can we settle the charges using the cash at the end?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 309131
    Can we settle the charges using the cash at the end?
    I can`t see why not.
    On the last day of your cruise you will have your account pushed through your stateroom door thus giving you ample time to query any discrepancies at the Guest Services Desk.
    Just a word of caution though. At check in you will be asked to provide a credit card to cover on-board expenses...[I think this is to ensure that DCL get their money! ]. If you want to settle your on-board account in cash then remember to tell them this at check in...I reckon they will still need to see a credit card though!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12