Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to get my days planned out - help!

Post Thanks / Like
    My 180 day mark is coming up FAST, and so I need to get my days together for our trip. I typically just try and get which park we are going to each day planned so I can plan meals and any extra stuff we want to do and let the rest fall where it will.

So I am currently trying to see what date I might be able to go to MVMCP. I have looked at 2011 and 2012 and I am having a hard time finding any connection between the dates. Any thoughts? I feel like if I can "set" the Christmas party, I can piece everything in around it.

I am also working with:
    Katie's birthday which hopefully I can book BBB and a princess dinner of some sort
    Candlelight Processional
    Some morning extra magic hours
    Possibly a Pirate makeover? The boy ones at BBB don't look all that fun

Help..

Post Thanks / Like
    i would double check to see if rules have changed...but when i went to MVMCP it was the day i arrived. my friend and i got there at 4pm and were allowed to enter the park with the party ticket and did not use a punch on our regular park ticket for the first day. so we arrived, checked in, relaxed a while, then went to the MK...check it out...can be something exciting to do the first day, but not make it a crazy day.
    i would call WDW and they might have the dates available but not published yet..
    SusanM šoš A REAL MOUSE JUNKIE

Aug 1994 - off site
    Caribbean Beach - 8/95
    All Star Music - 4/19- 12/97 -9/98 - 4/99 - 2/00 - 2/03 4/04 - 7/12
    All Star Sports - 12/96 - 12/97 - 9/00
    Downtown Disney Resort Travelodge - 4/97
    Coronado Springs - 6/98
    All Star Movies - 9/99 - 11/99 - 7/01 - 10/01- 11/02
    Pop Century - 10/01 -- 06/04--05/05 - 8/11
    Port Orleans Riverside - 7/02
    All Star Sports - 10/03-- 11/06

Post Thanks / Like
    In looking at your countdown it appears that you should be arriving at WDW o/a 05 November. That is a Tuesday night. The first MVMCP, if it holds true with last year would then most likely be that Friday the 8th. However, if they hold F&W through that particular weekend then your first MVMCP may not be until the following week. How long do you plan to stay? Normally they don't do the party during Thanksgiving week, which this year will be Nov 28.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 309141
    In looking at your countdown it appears that you should be arriving at WDW o/a 05 November. That is a Tuesday night. The first MVMCP, if it holds true with last year would then most likely be that Friday the 8th. However, if they hold F&W through that particular weekend then your first MVMCP may not be until the following week. How long do you plan to stay? Normally they don't do the party during Thanksgiving week, which this year will be Nov 28.
    We will be there from the 7th to the 17th. So Friday would work out well for us. Having some basic idea makes it easier to put a few different plans together, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by susanm, post: 309138
    i would double check to see if rules have changed...but when i went to MVMCP it was the day i arrived. my friend and i got there at 4pm and were allowed to enter the park with the party ticket and did not use a punch on our regular park ticket for the first day. so we arrived, checked in, relaxed a while, then went to the MK...check it out...can be something exciting to do the first day, but not make it a crazy day.
    i would call WDW and they might have the dates available but not published yet..
    That is a great idea. We typically do nothing that first night or maybe we do DTD, but the party would be a great "Welcome!"

Post Thanks / Like
    November's dates are out and looking at the times, I think MVMCP will be on:

11th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 21st and 22nd November as the MK closes at 7pm and there is no Wishes on those nights.

I could be wrong though, but hopefully the dates will be released in a couple of weeks.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 309161
    November's dates are out and looking at the times, I think MVMCP will be on:

11th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 21st and 22nd November as the MK closes at 7pm and there is no Wishes on those nights.

I could be wrong though, but hopefully the dates will be released in a couple of weeks.
    Awesome!! Do you know that I totally forgot to look at the times!! I wondered how in the heck I planned for MNSSHP and taa-daa, that was how I did it. The park closed at 7.

Thanks for being the brain I seem to have lost..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 309165
    Awesome!! Do you know that I totally forgot to look at the times!! I wondered how in the heck I planned for MNSSHP and taa-daa, that was how I did it. The park closed at 7.

Thanks for being the brain I seem to have lost..
    You have a lot going on

I'm just glad I could help

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    The pirate makeover is fun and the mermaid one is too, Caitlin looked beautiful

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Britchick, post: 309316
    The pirate makeover is fun and the mermaid one is too, Caitlin looked beautiful
    Hmmm..you know what, I might take a second glance at that! We had automatically assumed we would do the BBB, but maybe a Pirate/Mermaid one is in order!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast