Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Foot wear

Post Thanks / Like
    Me either. The one at LBVO is easier to get in and out of, too. Park out front, run in. Done. Prime you have to hunt the store down. It's such a large and confusing place, I never can find anything I'm looking for with any amount of ease. I think the prices there are stupid, too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 309691
    I looked at them last year Vikki, I'll be interested to hear what you think of them :)
    They just arrived today. They're incredibly comfy! I have really strange shaped feet after years of ballet but these are wonderful! They feel like you're walking on air! They're not cheap at 40 but if they last me as long as my last pair, it'll be well worth it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wear these:

http://www.amazon.com/Crocs-Womens-K...&keywords=croc

i like them because they dont look like crocs hahahaha, and can be worn with jeans, capris, skirts, and look semi decent, if they get wet they dry super fast, and there are a few colors to choose from.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 309806
    I wear these:

http://www.amazon.com/Crocs-Womens-K...&keywords=croc

i like them because they dont look like crocs hahahaha, and can be worn with jeans, capris, skirts, and look semi decent, if they get wet they dry super fast, and there are a few colors to choose from.
    Oooooo I like those mari. Ive seen the different types of crocs they do now and think ill give those a go first as they are generally cheaper :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I have those in black Mari! Alysia has several pairs and wears them to work. She is a hairdresser and stands on her feet all day.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suebeattie, post: 309808
    Oooooo I like those mari. Ive seen the different types of crocs they do now and think ill give those a go first as they are generally cheaper :D

Crocs are great and there are so many kinds now. They even have a very light sneaker/trainer that looks like Converse. The ONLY issue with Crocs is to make sure you replace them when the tread wears down as they are very slippery especially when it is wet out

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have hot feet and hands all the time so Crocs are ideal for me, all that air flow and great for cooling feet down when you walk through those sprinklers. I can't stand bits between my toes so toe posts are no good for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123