Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An oldie but goody...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmmmmm, now that our Becca was kind enough to educate me...

I'm thinking you and I have to have a private talk Miss Helly. Will you come in here please? There's a wee chair I'd like you to have a seat in...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    No! No private talks in scary wee chairs... I'm sorry. I won't do it again I promise!... really I won't... just no talks please.... gulp...... runs off to bedroom and slams door shut and barricades self in....... chair and bed against door... dresser next.... sits on bed shaking....

Post Thanks / Like
    Remembers Tinks wee chair very well :(... is it the same one still?... the one that's metal and has the legs in buckets of water and a wire coming from it that goes into the wall?.. that one?......

Post Thanks / Like
    A wee chair? Isn't that the toilet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 35360
    A wee chair? Isn't that the toilet?
    It's a commode!

Post Thanks / Like
    Now you stop your story telling Helly. You know the chair is the wee slipper chair, and it is where CERTAIN Misses have to have a seat while SOME behaviors are discussed.

I'll accept your decision to return to your angelic sweetness then. We'll look at this little episode as an isolated instance of slipped judgment.

(Prolly NOT a good idea to post jokes that Old Tink doesn't get! :dozey:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    S'ok Tink, I set out my boundary tape and Helly has found it. She's knows she can't step over it because I will confiscate the speshal crayons if she does. And take away her monitor badge. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Noooooooo NOT THE MONITOR BADGE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Annnnnd, I'll close the lid on Tink's Treasure Trunk and that would be very sad.
    Plus I'd have to think lonnnnnnnnng and hard about those very unique and elaborate crayon sets I saw the other day.

Post Thanks / Like
    DH has just laughed and says it looks like they know how to deal with you.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast