Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic Kingdom "Must Do's"

Post Thanks / Like
    Peter Pan, Its a Small World

Move it, Shake it Party ... so much FUN!!!!

and now the girls have decided we MUST ride the "alice cups where the mouse comes out in the end so other people can get on them and we have to get in line again" yeap! Thats the new name for the teacups!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am the bad girl here when it comes to MK. Its is my least favourite park so there are very few 'must do's', so please forgive me. For Kathryn it would be Philarmagic. We have to go there on the last day to fit that in and go to the candy store. The others we always fit in are POTC, Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. Having a Dole Float is a must as well. I like the Haunted Mansion - such clever imagineering, but that is it. In to MK at 9am and always out by 1pm or 2pm.

Mags

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just being there is a must do for me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 310272
    First and most important - a Dole Float

Pirates, People Mover, Mickey's Philharmagic, Haunted Mansion.
    YOU are a very wise woman! I learned about them early on, through a previous web forum that many of you used to frequent. It was the single best piece of advice that I got about Disney, EVER. It is a must!!

Aside from that, Splash Mountain, BTMR, Haunted Mansion, IASW, Peter Pan (don't ask we just like it), C of P, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, P of the C,

and strangely:
    TTA (aka Wedway, or as we like to call it..Wegway ) and the Laugh Floor are two of our favorites and MUST do's.

Meals there, we eat whatever...usually walk up, but have loved Crystal Palace when we have eaten there.

Guess all bets are off now that the new section is open....will have to reserve judgement.

Post Thanks / Like
    It has to be Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain first off or my dad will go into decline. The only thing that can help him through his fear of flying is knowing that at the end of it he will get to ride those two. In fact at MMNSHP back in 2010 he rode Splash Mountain with my little brother at least 11 times. The crew just let them stay on and go round and round as there were so few people in the queue.

We also have to do Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Space mountain and Peter Pan. DH loves Small World but it freaks me out personally and I can't get the tune out of my head for a couple of days.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely any of the shows/parades.
    As for the rides - Haunted Mansion for me and Buzz for hubby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 310558
    It has to be Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain first off or my dad will go into decline. The only thing that can help him through his fear of flying is knowing that at the end of it he will get to ride those two. In fact at MMNSHP back in 2010 he rode Splash Mountain with my little brother at least 11 times. The crew just let them stay on and go round and round as there were so few people in the queue.

We also have to do Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Space mountain and Peter Pan. DH loves Small World but it freaks me out personally and I can't get the tune out of my head for a couple of days.
    OMG SAM!!!!!! You have 6 days to go!!

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to add to this if I may?

Last year we did they Key's to the Kingdom tour.

I was worried that it would 'ruin' the magic. It actually enhanced it ten fold.

So my 'must do' would be one of the tours around Magic Kingdom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreo, post: 311642
    I'd like to add to this if I may?

Last year we did they Key's to the Kingdom tour.

I was worried that it would 'ruin' the magic. It actually enhanced it ten fold.

So my 'must do' would be one of the tours around Magic Kingdom.
    GREAT ONE!!! We did this tour as well, and ultimately I agree - I love that I did it. However, I gave our poor tour guide hell during the tour. I actually think "Tiny" was beginning to enjoy singling me out! "Rebecca, I'm gonna need you to turn around and cover your ears while we talk about this next part - I don't want anyone slipping on your tears on the way out." :D

What a great afternoon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh goodness, this will be a big list--it's my favorite park.

Haunted Mansion. Number one. Probably my favorite Disney attraction, period.
    Pirates of the Caribbean. Another classic.
    Winnie the Pooh & Peter Pan's Flight.
    Mickey's Philharmagic.
    Looking around the Emporium.
    And, I wish more than anything I could still say the SpectroMagic parade, because the Main Street Electrical will never do it for me, and I don't think they will ever bring back the SM. And for me WDW will never be quite the same because of it.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast