Thread: Special room requests

Post Thanks / Like
    Does any one know how to have a better chance at getting a special room. I already requested the rooms I want when I made my reservation but is there anything else I can do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are you staying? What room did you book and what room do you want? Sometimes they will give an upgrade but there is no guarantee of that.

If your request is something like "be close to the elevators" or "a quiet location" then you can contact Disney to ask or have your travel agent ask.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You can request a room, however that is all it is [just a request] unless you pay the extra $$$`s for an upgrade if that`s the case.
    I have found that my English accent works wonders at the GF though....I can talk really posh when I need to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 310321
    I have found that my English accent works wonders at the GF though....I can talk really posh when I need to.
    Can you! :wink: you certainly have the gift of the gab and know how to charm the ladies and even the men

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.