Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How about Manny's Chop House then?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Britchick, post: 310851
    i think i might try it for pork chops then, I very rarely eat steak out as i am usually a bit disappointed in restaurants, it's one of the things that i think i cook quite well and to my taste.
    I don't eat steak much at all - usually once a year if that.
    The pork was very tender

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 310855
    I'm very fussy about my steak as well I haven't had a bad steak at the Longhorn in Winter Garden, maybe because it's not in a tourist area.
    I'll cook you a ribeye one day ;)

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 310857
    The best steak I ever had is still the NY Strip I had in the old Pebbles at The Crossroads. No need for a steak knife, it was like butter and soooooo tasty. I loved that restaurant.
    Sounds good maybe i will go there

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, Robert it's no longer there. :( We used to like Pebbles too, but it closed years ago. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 310860
    I don't eat steak much at all - usually once a year if that.
    I cannot EVEN imagine that!!! It's my favorite food!

Post Thanks / Like
    We loved Manny's and if you're nearby then do go visit, their house salad is delicious and the hot little rolls they serve are yummy too. You can't really compare RuthChris and Manny's... one has table cloths the other doesn't lol.Manny's does have loud music though, well it did last time I went so if you like to hear yourself speak...... (for some reason I can't do paragraphs on here)?

Post Thanks / Like
    The ribs are really good. We love the salad and hot yeast rolls (they are served with cinnamon butter). If any of you go then look out for our car number Plates, they are on the new extension, the very first one is ours S400 ARK :-)
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Mmmm steak. Ribeye. Now I want one.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, tried it and wasn't impressed.

As I think Esmerelda said, it depends on your expectations. I was hoping, based on reputation, for an amazing steak and instead got something very much like a chain outlet, perhaps one level up but not worth the hype that some other forums have heaped upon the place. Charleys/ruths chris/mortons/yachtsmans/shulas etc all much better steak but Mannys was way less formal which I guess may be what's appealing to some folks.

Not a place I'll be rushing back to. If it's a couple of minutes from your villa and you fancy ok to good food of that style then you'll be fine. There's another forum on which everyone seems to agree that if they go to florida mannys is a must do, I'm definitely not seeing that unless they're used to not very good places usually :/
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh noooooo! Sorry you didn't have a good experience, been a while now but hope it hasn't gone downhill and you just had an off day? Was it still loud music?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12