Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keyring/newspaper exchange sign ups

Post Thanks / Like
    Greetings one and all! We had a tie for choice of exchange. So, I decided that we would exchange key rings and if you do have a local newspaper then include it as well. If you do not have a traditional newspaper, perhaps you have a penny saver or local community paper that you could include? Price of the exchange will be $10 so that may include a couple of key rings

I will be taking sign ups starting today until the end of the day on May 19th. I would like the packages to be mailed by the June 1st.
    I will be out of town May 8-13th so please send me your information via a PM Thank you :-)

If interested please send me:
    Name
    User Name
    Mailing address
    Willing to send overseas
    Willing to be an elf

General Exchange Guidelines

wdisneysecrets cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt of any exchange item - you enter into the exchange at your own risk.

Only registered members may join an exchange. Please don't try to sign up your relatives, children, neighbours or dog as these will be politely declined.

By signing up you agree to your address details being passed to another forum member.

By signing up you agree not to pass any address or other personal details on to anyone, forum member or otherwise.

Each exchange is for a specific item. Please expect only to receive that specific item. Extras in a package are entirely at the sender's discretion and no one should feel obliged to send anything other than what we are currently exchanging.

Please obtain proof of posting where possible.

Please advise on the appropriate thread when you have sent/received your package.

We may need volunteers to act as exchange elves. If, for whatever reason, someone does not receive their item, we will ask an elf to send a replacement for them. If you are willing to volunteer for this please notify the exchange coordinator via Private Message.

Please stick to the budget set by the exchange coordinator.

If sending overseas please ship via Air Mail.

Signing up for an exchange and then failing to post to your recipient will result in a 12 month suspension from future exchanges.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me in!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooo, I like this one, I'm in :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooohhhhh count me in too!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll join!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too. PM sent.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Off to a good start

Anyone else want to sign up???

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me in

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else? We have plenty of room!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast