Thread: It's Official! The "I'm turning forty NOT getting married, for goodness sake!" PRE trip report Part

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, our dedicated TA, Johnie, was able to rebook our vacation - with the free dining offer! All while on her OWN vacation! (Thanks, again!) I LOVE the fun of booking things on my own, but with my work schedule lately - Johnie has proved INVALUABLE!

We saved over $1500 with this offer! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY SLUSHY DRINKS AND MARGARITAS THAT IS?!?!?!

While I'm here, I thought I'd share a birthday surprise I booked for Andrew (shhhhhhhhhhhh!). As most of you know, Andrew truly has a heart for all things Disney. "Nature vs. Nurture" be damned, I think he'd have found his way to Disney with or without me.

On a whim, I called Disney Dining to ask if there was any availability for the "Dine with an Imagineer" lunch, something Andrew has always been interested in doing, especially at the Brown Derby (one of Andrew's favorite places).

Well, GUESS WHAT???

He's booked!!! September 25th @ 11:30 at the Brown Derby!! He is going to be so EXCITED!!

Does anyone want to lay odds as to whether or not I make it to September without telling him?

The best thing about it is...that's not even the MOST exciting thing we're doing that day!!!! Stay tuned!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a great birthday for Andrew. Brown Derby has really improved lately IMHO.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Official! The "I'm turning forty NOT getting married, for goodness sake!"

Thank you! It is truly selfishness on my part. I love the thrill of telling people I've managed to get a discount and booking hard to get things. It's fun :-)

I absolutely loved Dine with an Imagineer. Andrew is going to have such an awesome time.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!!! This is going to be a trip that will be talked about for generations!!! Someday your great great grandchildren will talk about Grammy Becca and her amazing Disney planning

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done Becca

Can I just say that you will NOT make it to September, you will let it slip before

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 311091
    Well done Becca

Can I just say that you will NOT make it to September, you will let it slip before
    I've given thought to posting it on the Facebook "Event" page I created and just seeing if he notices

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 311095
    I've given thought to posting it on the Facebook "Event" page I created and just seeing if he notices
    he will notice it will be fun to see his reaction though

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 311095
    Yes!!! This is the perfect way

Post Thanks / Like
    oh wow!!

Its a dream of mine to do that... one day....

I am sure he will love it!!

As for Johnie, Im with you!! She is invaluable and just fantastic at what she does!!!

so.. what else is happening on that day?