Thread: Peter Pan and Wendy Meet and Greet at the Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like
    Rumor has it that Wendy will be re-joining Peter Pan in a new permanent meet and greet close to Peter Pan's Flight.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    That will be awesome. I got to meet the 2 of them together years ago.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats so exciting!!!

She's one of my favorite characters!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is AWESOME news! I've never gotten to meet Wendy, only seen her in parades. Any news on when this will be happening?

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 311231
    That will be awesome. I got to meet the 2 of them together years ago.
    We saw them in June 2003!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Britchick, post: 311597
    We saw them in June 2003!
    Feb 2003 for us!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I had my photo taken with her and Peter in the UK at Epcot. It was our first ever visit to WDW and I was completely in awe of the place and very shy about having photos taken with the talking characters. Chris called my name out to get me to look at the camera and Peter stopped and then stood in the middle of us with his chin in his hands looking from Wendy to me, I couldn't stop laughing and then he called the original Wendy an imposter and grabbed my hand and walked away. It was brilliant, they were really fun and I realised that even adults can have fun with the talking characters.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 311610
    I had my photo taken with her and Peter in the UK at Epcot. It was our first ever visit to WDW and I was completely in awe of the place and very shy about having photos taken with the talking characters. Chris called my name out to get me to look at the camera and Peter stopped and then stood in the middle of us with his chin in his hands looking from Wendy to me, I couldn't stop laughing and then he called the original Wendy an imposter and grabbed my hand and walked away. It was brilliant, they were really fun and I realised that even adults can have fun with the talking characters.

AH, the magic of Disney at work.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 311610
    Awwwww! What a lovely story!!