Thread: Lockers

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I right in saying the parks all have lockers? Does anyone know the rates for them? Ava is toilet training so having a spare bag of clothes kept in a locker might be useful

Post Thanks / Like
    $9.00/day for large, $7.00/day for small plus a $5.00 key deposit which you get back when you turn the key back in. Keep your receipt if you are going to another park to avoid paying and additional deposit, though you will have to still pay the $5.00 you were refunded at the first park.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you going without a stroller?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, we're taking a stroller, just trying to cut down on bulk. With those prices don't think we'll bother though. 21 days of that would be pricey

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol! It is an impossible feat to cut down on bulk. I do miss having the stroller now to carry stuff like that! The first visit or so without I found myself in auto looking for stroller parks at every ride!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hehe yes! It'll be strange not having one now. Last time I had timing down to a fine art, making sure I was near a baby care centre when it was time to feed Ava. Not this time though!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you may be a little more go with the flow! Can't wait to see your pics!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to take them