Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Be Our Guest in September

  1. #11
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    looking at the dates available to book online, its only a couple of days until the date range becomes active online IF you have a disney reservation ... that 10 days early thing I guess. I'm wondering whether I should book a hotel just to be able to try and book a reservation (and then cancel the hotel :/)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  2. #12
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 311715
    looking at the dates available to book online, its only a couple of days until the date range becomes active online IF you have a disney reservation ... that 10 days early thing I guess. I'm wondering whether I should book a hotel just to be able to try and book a reservation (and then cancel the hotel :/)
    Won't they cancel your reservation if you cancel your room









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  3. #13
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 311718
    Won't they cancel your reservation if you cancel your room
    I dont know. it WASNT the case a few years ago but the systems have all changed so I dont know now
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  4. #14
    Senior Member robertcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had a phone call from DISNEY about my adr and have changed my visit to BE MY GUEST to 2pm and they have arranged a fast pass so I do not have to wait in line





    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

  5. #15
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well that's a result, I'm glad they gave you a fastpass as they don't usually allow bookings during the day :D you will be enjoying the lunch menu, which looks good as well. If you are sure you don't need the evening menu I'll call and cancel it.









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  6. #16
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 311734
    Well that's a result, I'm glad they gave you a fastpass as they don't usually allow bookings during the day :D you will be enjoying the lunch menu, which looks good as well. If you are sure you don't need the evening menu I'll call and cancel it.
    ok I'm confused

    I thought that BoG was more a walk up quick service style during the day v the evening?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  7. #17
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 311735
    ok I'm confused

    I thought that BoG was more a walk up quick service style during the day v the evening?
    It is, but I think because they are messing Robert around they have given him a fastpass to beat the lines.

    You are right though, the difference is that it will be the Counter Service Menu as apposed to the evening's Table Service Menu.









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  8. #18
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 311739
    It is, but I think because they are messing Robert around they have given him a fastpass to beat the lines.

    You are right though, the difference is that it will be the Counter Service Menu as apposed to the evening's Table Service Menu.
    ah ok so it won't be the normal dinner sit down table service, it'll likely be a counter service but he'll be able to jump the queue.

    That makes sense although Robert, I'd MUCH prefer the evening dinner if I were you :/ Wendy's offer may be better
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  9. #19
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never had adr's cancelled due to canceling a room booking.












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

  10. #20
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 311776
    I have never had adr's cancelled due to canceling a room booking.
    thanks! it's a bit of a long way round but if its the only way to get a reservation I guess :/
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •