When we booked the keys to the kingdom tour we spent hours researching reviews as we were worried that it would ‘spoil’ the magic.</SPAN>
</SPAN>
So I thought I’d write a little piece about 'what happens' so that if anyone else has the same concerns hopefully this will help.

I won’t spoil what is said etc. I will just give a bit of outline information about the tour.
</SPAN></SPAN>
We arrived at Magic Kingdom at the allotted time; we had booked our tour for the first one of the day. We had done this because we had plans for the afternoon and I well… wanted a picture of me on Main Street on my own before rope drop. Sadly there was a street cleaner in the background so I am yet to achieve that goal lol.
</SPAN></SPAN>
Upon check in we were given a small bag which contains an ear piece and a radio receiver. The park does get loud later on and this piece of equipment is essential for you to hear everything your guide has to say. </SPAN></SPAN>
Once you are greeted by your guide and all the equipment is checked you can begin your tour. </SPAN>
</SPAN>
You are encouraged to ask questions but you are asked that any ‘back stage’ related questions are asked ‘back stage’ so that it doesn’t ruin the magic for any of the other guests. </SPAN>
</SPAN>
We found that there were various tour routes around the park and this is done so that no more than one group is in the same place.
</SPAN></SPAN>
We were first taken to Main Street where we were told about Main Street, Walt Disney and the windows etc.
</SPAN></SPAN>
We moved onto various locations around the park, we called at Jungle Cruise (including a ride with alternative spiel), Splash mountain and the back stage areas surrounding it and also the Haunted Mansion.

We were provided with lunch which you are asked to choose upon check in. At lunch you are give a 'gift' as a thank you for attending the tour.</SPAN></SPAN>

Now, there are many myths and stories surrounding the ‘underground city’ in Magic Kingdom. If you go in with that frame of mind you will be very disappointed.

There are corridors or utilidors as they like to call them, which you do get to go into. There are some really cool bits of memorabilia down there and to be honest I was geeking out at the fact that I was under the magic kingdom!</SPAN>
</SPAN>
You won’t see any Characters down there as they do not take you down near the Character break room so please don’t think you will see Mickey Mouse without his make up on! lol</SPAN></SPAN>

Hopefully I have given some insight onto what goes on as part of the tour without spoiling it for you. </SPAN></SPAN>

If you have any questions please feel free to ask