Thread: Please Join me in Another Double Digit Dance

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just noticed I'm into double digits this means that in 9 days time I can reserve our outbound seats

I can't believe how quickly it has come round

For Esme

Post Thanks / Like
    Make sure you do it as soon as you can Wendy.
    I managed to get 6A & K outbound when I booked early in the morning of our 90 day lead in.
    Later, when I tried for the same seats for the return journey, I went on line in the afternoon and already those seats had been taken so I settled for 9A & K.
    It`s no big deal though as no doubt I will be in the land of nod for most of the return leg, thanks to the champagne,wine, port, brandy ....and whatever else they force me to drink.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Terry, I'll stay up late and book them at 12.01am It's a real pain not being able to reserve your seats when you pay for them, like they used to do.

For Esme

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 311749
    It's a real pain not being able to reserve your seats when you pay for them, like they used to do.
    Totally agree. [Mind you for what little we paid, I shouldn`t really complain! ]

Post Thanks / Like
    Woo Hoo. YAY. Sure wish we were going to be there with you but we didn't hit the lottery the other night.

Hmm, I thought we had an actual dancing smiley but under music and dancing I see lots of music but not dancing.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix