Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad the weekend is almost here, it's been a crazy week one way or another!

Looking forward to a nice long weekend, it's Bank Holiday on Monday, Chris is off on Tuesday as well, he has never worked on his birthday, he always takes the day off so we have a 4 day weekend.

We have a fairly busy weekend planned, we are out to dinner with friends tomorrow night, going out to dinner again with friends to celebrate Chris' birthday a couple of days early on Sunday :D and seeing the the girls on Monday for a Birthday BBQ. I have no idea what's happening on Tuesday, it will be whatever his nibs wants to do.

So it looks like our weekend is going to be one big eating fest

Hope you have all had a good week, do you have something nice planned for the weekend.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excited will be at the parks at 4 trying to make it until 6 am

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday

We've a long weekend here, too. Dinner with friends tonight who have invited Baleigh on a cruise with their family this summer. They'll be choosing shore excursions tonight, and I've promised to keep my mouth closed and not have a panic attack when someone mentions going parasailing.

Tomorrow is a day with the niece and nephew! Jon's sister and BIL have just purchased a playscape for the backyard and Jon and I are going to help put it together. (Yeah, sure. Why not? What could POSSIBLY go wrong, right?)

Sunday has been reserved for cleaning and organizing :) The housekeeper comes on Tuesday, and I'm afraid she'll turn and run the other way if she says our house right now. I'm not even sure she could find the floor to clean it!

Monday we'll be enjoying a picnic with friends if the weather clears - otherwise, we'll be enjoying an INDOOR picnic (we may nix the lawn darts in that case, though).

Tuesday marks only 4 weeks remaining until my summer break! I'll be off the remainder of June, most of July and a bit of August before having to return to work full time :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by canesandphins1, post: 311889
    Excited will be at the parks at 4 trying to make it until 6 am
    Oh my goodness!!! How exciting!!!!

You'll have to keep us posted on how you get on!

Post Thanks / Like
    Car shopping tomorrow.

Going to Twickenham on Sunday to watch England vs Barbarians.

Taking Steven to see Epic on Monday.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's s holiday weekend here so 3 days off. Though if truth be told, I'm really off today too as I did all my billing last night.

Today is Mike's birthday so we are off to see Fast and the Furious 6. He enjoys it and its lots of eye candy for me :-D

Tomorrow I have a little ones birthday party to go to

Sunday is absolutely do nothing day

Monday my friend Stacie and I are going to Williamsburg for some retail therapy.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Ben's birthday party tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki, post: 311899
    It's Ben's birthday party tomorrow
    Looking forward to seeing some pictures, is he going to make a video of his birthday :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    He is yes :) we're going to Sundown, which is a theme park for under 10s. He's taking a friend with him. Then on his actual birthday next week we're going to Drayton Manor, so there's bound to be another video for that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank goodness it is Friday! It has been pretty hectic recently and can really use a bit of down time. I just got back from the Junior Academy of Science at Virginia Tech yesterday to attend a big meeting for our summer NASA grant. I will be heading out to do the capstone event for another state grant at James River State Park all next week. So a break this weekend with little to do would be awesome. I am thinking that we will have a bit of a cook out, do some house chores and see a movie or two (Epic or Star Trek).

Sounds like a lot of are busy! What a great idea to have a weekend built into the calendar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast