Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay Day, with a side of SWW at WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    So cool to imagine you all there
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 31262

I do think the "huge" camera should really be taken into the park though ;-) it is a problem with the DSLRs though isn't it? I so much prefer the feel of a proper camera but the weight does make me think twice about taking it sometimes
    I've decided I'm going to have huge camera days, and tiny camera days this trip.....not sure how well that'll work out though

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki, post: 312639
    I've decided I'm going to have huge camera days, and tiny camera days this trip.....not sure how well that'll work out though
    That's what I tend to do

I go to the magic kingdom one day and take the full dslr, the next time it'll be nothing but camera phone (or tiny pocketable cam)

being a photo nut I always miss the dslr though
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I know what you mean. We went away for Ben's birthday the last 2 days and I only took the small camera. Just had a look at them and they cane out really well actually, but it wasn't half as much fun as my big camera, especially at the National Trust park we visited today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you're having a lively day! (Ha! That's the first time I've ever meant to type lively instead of lovely! Though I'm sure it's both!)

What??? No Country Bear Jamboree yet, Miss?!?

Now then, stay hydrated, take loads of photos and let us all live vicariously through you!

Post Thanks / Like
    No country bear jamboree this year. It was simply too hot to even think about it!

I am not sure why the photos are posting the way they are but here are a few more anyway. Waiting for the three o' clock parade. [ATTACH]15347.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15348.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well this is really annoying! I will not post more until I figure out what I am doing wrong. I have not had this problem before.

Anyway. We left after the parade. Just too hot. The boys are still at DHS. They are having fun but had a bit of an issue at their parade. The boy's Da texted that a woman pushed the boy up against a wall and stood in front of him to see the parade. Not a good idea. I am happy we were not there!

More later!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 312645
    Well this is really annoying! I will not post more until I figure out what I am doing wrong. I have not had this problem before.
    I'm just turning my phone round

Post Thanks / Like
    The grand marshals. Red shirts! [ATTACH]15349.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm.... Nope that didnt work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast