Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend :D The weather where we are has been glorious, blue sky, sun but a bit windy. It hasn't stopped us having BBQs though, we went to friends yesterday and today we had one just for the 2 of us.

I would have loved to go for a walk on the beach today, but have you ever tried walking on sand with sticks it's a tad difficult

We haven't taken any photos unfortunately otherwise I could have shared some with you.

How has your weekend been, have you been doing something nice, anyone else had a BBQ, been to the beach and have photos to share :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]15352.vB[/ATTACH]

Anthony attempted his first ever BBQ (a proper one, not a disposable one). Think he did pretty well!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    You can't beat sausages on an BBQ can you :D

Chris doesn't BBQ he tried it once and burnt everything on the outside but it was raw in the middle so I've banned him

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh. There's a trick, my mum always used to do it and I suggested it to Anthony today. Cook it in the oven then do the last 5 minutes on the BBQ. You won't kill anyone, it's all cooked perfectly, and you get the BBQ flavour ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    busy weekend but i've not been anywhere lol. The boy came home yesterday for the holidays, can you believe he has finished his first year at Uni?!! i certainly can't. I've been researching my cruise which is in 10 days!! It would seem that i apply my obsessive planning to whatever kind of holiday i pice I've had a massive clothes clear out too spurred on by cruise etiquette and what i must take to wear.

Post Thanks / Like
    It has been so so busy. My son's GF from Chicago was staying with us as they were going to a wedding. They looked fab. Stephen was in his kilt and Gina dressed to the nines. I was in typical cooking and baking form but having to be more imaginative than usual as she is veggie.
    It all seemed to go well, but I am exhausted and am just sitting down catching up with what is happening online.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh did you get a photo of him and his girlfriend all dressed up :D it sounds as if they looked very nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you know what we've been doing!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 312735
    Oooh did you get a photo of him and his girlfriend all dressed up :D it sounds as if they looked very nice.
    For some strange reason, he won't add me as a friend on FB, so I cant see the photos. I do have one of his GF so I will upload and post that one.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    I should have been going to a charity night in aid of my aunt on Saturday but I just can't shake this cough so didn't want to make anyone else sick.
    So instead me and the kids had a girlie day at home then Sunday we continued our pre trip training with the kids with a 4 mile walk :0)
    My two actually get a 2 week break at whit so they are not back at school yet. We had a day just hanging out today but tomorrow we are going for a picnic then a BBQ tomorrow evening then they have a surprise 2 night camping trip with my parents on Wednesday. I unfortunately am in work:0/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast