Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MNSSHP

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just wondering if someone could could tell me how it all works, are you able to go in before 7pm and stay in or do you have to come out and go back in again once the event has started?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this special evening, we go every year and I don't think I could miss a year now

You can enter the park from 4pm onwards, you will show your ticket and then you are given a wrist strap which will show CMs that you have paid for the party. You will also get a bag for trick or treating, if you need anymore you can pick tem up from the Candy Stations around the park.

If you are already in the park, just go to Guest Services at the MK show them your MNSSHP ticket and they will give you a wrist band.

I would think it would be a long day staying in the park all day though because the party finishes at 12am.

There is a special Boo To You Parade which is in my opinion the best parade there is at WDW, it begins with the headless horseman riding through the park, when he comes down Main Street, it is amazing. He is slower now than he used to be, I guess it's something to do with health and safety. It takes place twice on the night.

The Hallo Wishes fireworks are amazing as well, they are different to the normal Wishes and I think possibly better.

There are lots of Candy Stations where you go through, hold out your bag and the CMs drop candy in there. When we went one year with friends and their little one, Chris and he kept going through the same line twice if there were two CMs on either side they were like to naughty little boys You can also go around the park as many times as you like, we have seen people which more than one bag each and the CMs don't seem to worry about it.

There are also some brilliant photo opportunities, the hitch-hiking ghosts, and one by the Haunted Manion, oh and the Haunted Mansion for Halloween is better than ever, I won't give anything away

There are also special Halloween borders if you have Photopass which are really good as well.

Mickey and Minnie are dressed in Halloween costumes as are some of the other characters.

People dress up, yep they really do if you have a look here you can see some of the costumes, good and bad that people wear. If you don't want to see any parade pictures, don't scroll down any further than the man dressed as a prince waving the flies away

I love seeing the children all dressed up, they look so cute and you so get mum and dad in normal closthes whilst their children are dressed up.

What else would you like to know, oh and don't forget that I still have the reservation for Be Our Guest at 5pm on the 10th September which is a MNSSHP night if you want it.

I'm a tad biased as you can probably tell, I just love it

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 312988
    ...oh and the Haunted Mansion for Halloween is better than ever, I won't give anything away
    Yes! Love the HM during this event

We, too, love this event - the parade is just amazing and the whole atmosphere of the park is just incredible...

Our tradition is to arrive at four and then have an earlyish dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern around 5 makes for a lovely evening!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you both for your feedback

I was thinking of doing a waterpark or something low key that day and see if I could convince DDs, or at least Gabriella to have a nap and then head over about 5ish just wasn't sure on if you had to go out and come back in but wrist bands are good so we dont have to worry about that.

I am really really excited about this more than anything else I think, I have wanted to do it since before I had even visited a disney park because I had heard about it.

We are definetly planning on dressing up, Abigail (DD7) is probably going to be Princess Leia a friend is going to "help" me make it (and by help I mean I will buy the material and she will do it for me) Anthony (DH) already has a Pirates of the Caribbean costume that he wore for halloween a few years ago so will be wearing that, I have seen an amazing idea for Darla from finding Nemo on Pintrest I just need to see if I can find the bits and bobs to do it and I need to think of something cool for Gabriella (DD6) it is really hard because they dont know we are going so I have to keep using the excuse of my friends 30th birthday party (she is having a movie theme) but she is not really interested in going to that so trying to pin her down to something is really tricky

Post Thanks / Like
    [/QUOTE]What else would you like to know, oh and don't forget that I still have the reservation for Be Our Guest at 5pm on the 10th September which is a MNSSHP night if you want it.
    [/QUOTE]

Yes thank you so much for that I am really grateful xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    But, but, but... Wendy!

Your forgot the headless horseman!

Tom (... at least I didn't get the back of Terry's head into the video! )

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 313013
    But, but, but... Wendy!

Your forgot the headless horseman!

Tom (... at least I didn't get the back of Terry's head into the video! )
    She didn't forget Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy
    There is a special Boo To You Parade which is in my opinion the best parade there is at WDW, it begins with the headless horseman riding through the park, when he comes down Main Street, it is amazing. He is slower now than he used to be, I guess it's something to do with health and safety. It takes place twice on the night.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    But I love the video anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I do so love that "clip clop" sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 313016
    She didn't forget Tom
    Oops. I think I need a course in remedial reading. Sorry Wendy!

Tom (... large "dummy" sign hanging over my head.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast