Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Friday!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you all are doing well. Raining (a lot) here in VA thanks to Andrea. You just know that the museum will be slammed. My 11 oclock Big Bird Show is sold out and most of the other shows as well. I am going to be busy for sure. So what is on everyone's plate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope the rain there eases up and that you have a successful weekend.
    I'm going plant shopping tomorrow, for some air-purifying plants. :)
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to rub it in Dan but here in the UK we are corrently basking in some warm sunshine which is forecast to last over the weekend....quite a novelty for us Brits!

Cue the lawn mower to tidy up our garden!

Post Thanks / Like
    We will be making the most of the nice weather as it's probably all we will get and this will be summer

We are going out tomorrow night and having lazy day sat in the sun followed by a BBQ on Sunday.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    This has been one weird spring for weather here in the US. There are moments of total torrential rain, then the sun comes out right behind it. So strange. We had our Harborfest scheduled this weekend. There was a parade of tall ships, and outdoor festival. Today's events had to be scrubbed. All the bands are playing in our covered arena rather than in open air venue. The good news is that the system is moving really fast. It should be gone by tomorrow.

Got my grass cut early Terry, I knew it was going to be a rough weekend. Feel free to pop over here anytime to polish up your lawn mowing skills. Heck I will even provide the mower and gas.

Post Thanks / Like
    i don't call this warm lol but it's sunny so it's good! Off to see the west end boys in London tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Oh and then next week i'm going on a cruise

Post Thanks / Like
    Gorgeous 22 degrees here in Manchester. I actually couldn't sit out in it yesterday because I got too hot which got me a but worried about our trip in September but then we will be in lots of air conditioned buildings and able to go to the pool so it will be fine :0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, here in the UK we actually don't have any snow!! So tomorrow we are going to be doing as much outside garden work as we can, and I have bought some expensive amazing steaks for the barbecue tomorrow night. On Sunday we have hopefully got someone here to shear our two alpaca boys, so that should be interesting! Their fleeces are very long now and they will most likely be very happy afterwards...though not while it's being done!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Alton Towers for us tomorrow :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to see Bon jovi on Sunday. Was bought for me as a present really looking forward to it actually :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast