Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey!

Post Thanks / Like
    How nice to have you here with us, Mairead! I am so very sorry to hear about the position though. :( I know you were really enjoying it. What a shame that our governments can make such lousy decisions without any apparent concern for those affected.

Ireland in August. Shall I start whining now about how I want to go?

Nothing new here, simply work, drive, sleep, repeat.

Hoping to see you here often!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no, you loved your job You will find something else and you will be happy there

Nothing much happening here, Chris is OK, he has a frozen shoulder and you know what men are like when there is something wrong with them he's still away from home some days but not as much as he used to be, so that makes me happy.

I had a knee op a few weeks ago which has made a difference but not as much as I had hoped or thought it had in the beginning. The consultant says, the honeymoon period is over and how it is now is how will will probably always be

It's a year since I made the wedding cake, can you believe it! Luckily I haven't been asked to make anything for a while, you know what I'm like, I don't know how to say no

Don't be a stranger ok and keep popping in when you can

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah Wendy, I'm sorry your knee isn't as good as you'd hoped, what a pain. Literally Has that much time really passed? A year?! I swear the years are getting shorter! Can Chris not just pop a hot water bottle on his frozen shoulder and thaw it out? Honestly, what are you two like?! Tink, you just start saving and planning for Ireland and let me know when you'll be there, I'll be sure to try and get out to meet you! Yeah it is rubbish to lose this job, I do love it, I love my workmates and have made some lovely friends there. I met with my boss and another lady there who has been supporting me since I started looking for work...well maybe there could be an ever so slight chance that I may be able to cover another girls maternity leave at another campus, or stay within the one I'm at but working elsewhere. I'm not getting my hopes up though as they really are very, very slight possibilities. Chin up, I've survived far, far worse things eh? So, I managed some smiley faces..so far so good, still no paragraphs though which must make reading this difficult! So much to catch up on here, and most likely lots of new members I haven't met too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I'm a mum of 2 also .. How are you ? :)

Joshy and JackJacks Mummy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear, post: 314097
    Hi I'm a mum of 2 also .. How are you ? :)

Good thank you, nice to meet you! My 2 were way younger when I first met this lovely bunch of troublemakers, 8 years on and they have grown up somewhat....my 2 boys I mean, not our fellow members!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol aw wow that's a long time I wish I'd found this forum sooner .. I was thinking I needed some disney lovers to talk to and get to know and that I can talk about my interests with, I think my friends Either get bored of me going on or Havnt been or particularly like disney so don't know what I'm going on about lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear, post: 314190
    Lol aw wow that's a long time I wish I'd found this forum sooner .. I was thinking I needed some disney lovers to talk to and get to know and that I can talk about my interests with, I think my friends Either get bored of me going on or Havnt been or particularly like disney so don't know what I'm going on about lol

Well you've found the perfect people here to talk with, I don't talk Disney much as it's been years since we were there but I stick around because this lot are amazing and lovely people!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw that's lovely :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw no, so sorry to hear about your job. :( I think they're cutting back all the wrong things... how a bout we start with some of their expenses?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, or the ridiculously high salary some of them get!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast