Anybody who's got an iPhone and wants the Monorail bing bong chime, I've put it up as an iPhone ringtone on my Dropbox site. You can find it here (link removed). I'll leave it there over the weekend and take it down on Monday. Grab quick if you want it. There's also a mystery ringtone here. It's Disney too but you'll have to be surprised. I'll leave it there till Monday also.
For those of you with iPhones that don't know how to get these sounds on your phone, it's really fairly simple. First, make sure the sound file has a .m4r extension. These are iPhone ringtones.
1. On you main computer, open iTunes.
2. Then, do one of the following:
a. Drag the sound file you'd like to have into the iTunes window and drop it there or
b. From the "File" menu, choose "Add to Library...".
3. In iTunes, choose "Tones" from the little button popup menu in the upper left hand corner of the iTunes window.
4. Your new ringtone should now be listed here. Make sure the little checkbox to the left of the name is checked.
5. Now, sync your iPhone with iTunes.
6. Try out your new ringtone!
Holler if you have problems.
Tom (... enjoy!)