Disney's All Star Sports Resort is a Disney Value Resort and is a must for all sports fans.
Address and Telephone Number:
1701 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL
It features giant icons that celebrate the fun and excitement of sports including baseball, basketball, football, surfing, tennis football helmets and basketball hoops.
There are 1920 rooms located over three floors in various buildings, the Home Run Hotel, Hoops Hotel, Touchdown!, Surfs Up! and Center Court.
Each of the guest rooms has either 2 double beds or one king sized bed:
- Standard Rooms accommodate four adults, one child under age 3 in a crib.
- King Bed Rooms accommodate two adults, one child under age 3 in a crib.
- Preferred Location - Take advantage of the close proximity to the pool and Guest facilities.
- Standard Location - Enjoy rooms in other locations throughout this magically themed resort.
The Resort has two heated outdoor pools on the property: Surfboard Bay, the main pool, and Grandslam Pool, which is located in a baseball diamond–themed area. There is a children’s pool, playground, and arcade on site.
At End Zone Food Court there is a bakery, grill, salad bar, pizza takeaway and pasta bar that caters for all tastes.
Complimentary bus service transports guests throughout the Walt Disney World Resort area:
- Magic Kingdom Park: Take the Magic Kingdom Park bus
- Epcot: Take the Epcot bus
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Take the Disney's Hollywood Studios bus
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Take the Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park bus
- Downtown Disney Marketplace, Downtown Disney West Side, Downtown Disney: Take the Downtown Disney bus
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: Take Downtown Disney bus
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park: Take the Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park bus
Disney's All Star Sports Resort is located adjacent to Disney's All Star Music and All Star Movies Resorts in the Animal Kingdom Resort Area. Blizzard Beach is nearby.
Help others by sharing your experiences at All Star Sports Resort, have you stayed there, what do you like or dislike, would you stay there again. Anything at all you would like to share and please feel free to add photos.