Disney's Pop Century Resort is a Disney Value Resort.
Address and Telephone Number:
1050 Century Dr
Lake Buena Vista
The Pop Century has 2,880 rooms lacated in 5 building. Each building takes guests of all ages down memory lane with the toys, fads, technology breakthroughs, dance crazes and catch phrases that defined each decade of the 20th century.
The buildings are:
1950ís - features a 40-foot-tall tabletop jukebox that anchors the courtyard. You will also find the canine character stars from Disney's "Lady and the Tramp" gazing at each other across the courtyard.
1960ís - Tie-dyed hues and psychedelic colors are the focus of the 1960s buildings. Here you will find yo-yos and a huge can of Play-Doh.
1970ís - In this courtyard, the colorful Big Wheel riding toy gets ready to roll, while a classic Mickey Mouse rotary-dial telephone calls from across the courtyard.
1980ís Ė Rubik's Cubes tower more than 40 feet tall and across the courtyard, there is a giant Sony Walkman and headphone set.
1990ís Ė this area pays tribute to two personal technology and has a giant laptop computer as the centerpiece, and early-model cellular telephones in each corner.
Each of the guest rooms has either 2 double beds or one king sized bed:
- Standard Rooms accommodate four adults, one child under age 3 in a crib.
- King Bed Rooms accommodate two adults, one child under age 3 in a crib.
- Preferred Location - Take advantage of the close proximity to the pool and Guest facilities.
- Standard Location - Enjoy rooms in other locations throughout this magically themed resort.
The Resort has three heated outdoor pools on the property, the Bowling Pin Pool, the 60's Hippy Dippy Pool and the Computer Pool. There is also a kidís pool and Pop Jet Playground, a playland of popping water fountain located near the 1970s lodge buildings.
Complimentary bus service transports guests throughout the Walt Disney World Resort area:
- Magic Kingdom Park: Take the Magic Kingdom Park bus
- Epcot: Take the Epcot bus
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Take the Disney's Hollywood Studios bus
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Take the Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park bus
- Downtown Disney Marketplace, Downtown Disney West Side, Downtown Disney: Take the Downtown Disney bus
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: Take Downtown Disney bus
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park: Take the Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park bus
Help others by sharing your experiences at Disneyís Pop Century Resort, have you stayed there, what do you like or dislike, would you stay there again. Anything at all you would like to share and please feel free to add photos.