Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***Pixie Dust Request***

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh the poor little chap, sending special thoughts and wishes for everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, bless him. Sending a steady stream of pixie dust to him and all of his family. You can never ask for too much PD. It never runs out xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending lots of dust his way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Becca, yes, tons of it for the little trooper.

Post Thanks / Like
    Such a beautiful little boy. Love and strength to you and his family, Becca. I hope he comes through this very quickly. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Never apologize for asking for "pixie dust." That's what we are here for, to support one another through the fun times and the serious times.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Times like this make me realise how lucky I was to have 2 healthy babies.
    Sending lots if thoughts and pixie dust their way xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't NOT share this update with you guys :)

As I said, Maddox has become quite dear to me and, being so many miles away and feeling quite helpless, I did the only thing I could do - I sent him a Mickey Mouse :)

On the card I wrote:
    Maddox, your cousin chose a Mickey Mouse especially for you. Why? Well because she loves Mickey Mouse, and she loves you, and when she's in Disney, she's happy and peaceful and believes that anything is possible...and that's JUST how she wants you to feel, too. So while you're growing stronger and healing, she is thinking of you each day and hoping you are at peace and know that soon, you will ALSO be in your happy place - right at HOME!

I also sent his sister a Sofia cuddly as well (along with Woody and Jessie )

Anyway, on Sunday I received this photo with the message: Thank you for my awesome Mickey! I love him so much I'm smiling! Love, Maddox

[ATTACH]15629.vB[/ATTACH]

Seriously? And people DARE to ask why I go back to Disney "all the time"? HA!

Oh, and by the way, SINCE Saturday (when Mickey arrived) there has been no sign of fluid in Maddox's lungs and they've not had to aspirate him a single time. They are considering trying to start feedings again today or tomorrow. That's some MIGHTY strong pixie dust my friends :) Might strong.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    What a precious picture and glad to hear that he appears to be improving.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    He just needed a friend to help him be strong! Little does he know how many friends are behind that little mouse

Post Thanks / Like
    Such good news, Becca. Thank you so much for the update. He's a beautiful child. Sending every good wish that the sweet child grows strong and healthy.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast