Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tripods

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 35865
    There is a very good chance that there will be though. Especially if you get there at or shortly at opening. The cost really isn't all that bad for the once in awhile use at the parks. They refund a portion of the fee, and if you switch parks during the same day, you can take your receipt and show them and get another one at the other park without any additional cost.

They are MUCH better, trust me on this one, ok? I know it's not your way, but put your foot down on this one. It's for the comfort of all, not just you.
    im gonna see if i can get some prices for the parks

we always go for opening at every park we go to so if there is a chance of getting one then i will see whats what when i fiond out costs, thx tink
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I think, don't quote me though (but I'll check when next down there for you) that it's about $35/40 a day with $10 back when you return it?

I know I remember thinking that it was WELL worth the cost when I had to give in and use one in California. First time I've ever used an ECV, and let me tell you, I was nearly spoilt! :D

You could easily blow that amount of money on a useless souvenir or food that isn't really needed, eh?

Comfort and safety are important Mick.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 35955
    I think, don't quote me though (but I'll check when next down there for you) that it's about $35/40 a day with $10 back when you return it?

I know I remember thinking that it was WELL worth the cost when I had to give in and use one in California. First time I've ever used an ECV, and let me tell you, I was nearly spoilt! :D

You could easily blow that amount of money on a useless souvenir or food that isn't really needed, eh?

Comfort and safety are important Mick.
    oooo very interesting so its around $25-$30 per day * 5/8 days so for 8 days at $25/$30 thats $200/$240

will have to work out the funds it would be much better all arounf for sure :)

thx tink
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Bottom line is you are at WDW on holiday. Everyone should have some spending money, eh? So spend your's on something that will keep you quite comfortable and as mobile as possible.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 36126
    Bottom line is you are at WDW on holiday. Everyone should have some spending money, eh? So spend your's on something that will keep you quite comfortable and as mobile as possible.
    oh i know your right tink. me and her dont have our own spends as such just in a pot, but whatever a WC costs im gonna add to from my birthday $$$$ i gotand get one, sod it
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    :D
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 35744
    i have this tripod i bought for my hi8 camcorder, and used it wither my new one also took the photos that i posted on here

do you think it would be OK to take over there or do you think its way too BIG!!
    Oi..Dip stick.... have a simular one in the villa and will leave it out for you..Only had to ask:rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm, post: 36445
    Oi..Dip stick.... have a simular one in the villa and will leave it out for you..Only had to ask:rolleyes008:
    oi rodney watch it :tongue0011-1::tongue0011-1:

cool thanks malc :)
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm, post: 36445
    you certainly got him sussed:p015:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast