Well I booked ASSp on wednesday in a panic because I thought I was going to quit my job that day and it needed to be confirmed before I left to get my £1500 discount.(long story and no excitment about anything yet or PTR which I am dying to write until some things are sorted and I am less stressed about the whole situation)
I have today gone on and Thomson have eventually caught up with the news and have noticed that the food court is going to be closed. My original cunning plan is not working so now I am faced with a decision and I would love everyones opinion on it.
I can leave my res as it is and get a refund of £126
I can transfer to ASMo and get a refund of £16
I can transfer to PC and pay another £30
or I can transfer to AoA Little mermaid and pay another £102
Sooooo what do you think?