Thread: swan and dolphin

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Started to think about 2014 what is your opinion about the SWAN AND DOLPHIN

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robertcraig, post: 314929
    strarted to think about 2014 what is your opinion about the SWAN AND DOLPHIN
    hehe I can see people queuing up to diss the swolphin so I'll get in there first :-D

I really like them. Bad bits first, yeah they tend to have a lot of convention people especially in the Dolphin, but it's huge and that just adds to the hustle and bustle

They tend to have great customer service, sure, not disney, but sometimes I can get all-disney'd-out at the disney resorts anyway. Great restaurants in the Dolphin especially blue zoo and shulas.

I think the rooms have better tv than the Disney resorts and some more bits and pieces like a mini-bar Basically a great hotel on Disney property which can be a proper hotel without having to be all kid-friendly all the time.

Then you have a great location, walkable to the boardwalk, the studios, nice boat ride to the parks.

Some great memories of the dolphin
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 314930
    hehe I can see people queuing up to diss the swolphin so I'll get in there first :-D

I really like them. Bad bits first, yeah they tend to have a lot of convention people especially in the Dolphin, but it's huge and that just adds to the hustle and bustle

They tend to have great customer service, sure, not disney, but sometimes I can get all-disney'd-out at the disney resorts anyway. Great restaurants in the Dolphin especially blue zoo and shulas.

I think the rooms have better tv than the Disney resorts and some more bits and pieces like a mini-bar Basically a great hotel on Disney property which can be a proper hotel without having to be all kid-friendly all the time.

Then you have a great location, walkable to the boardwalk, the studios, nice boat ride to the parks.

Some great memories of the dolphin
    thanks KEITH as i go on my own i am always looking for something that suits me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd never been near them until my last trip and you get quite close to them on the boat ride between DHS and Epcot and I liked the look of them.

Can you not walk to Epcot from them Keith?

Post Thanks / Like
    Read 'Mousetrapped'. It's a really good read, written by a staff member who worked there

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki, post: 314936
    Read 'Mousetrapped'. It's a really good read, written by a staff member who worked there
    She is a very funny lady