Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Busses from the TTC

  1. #1
    Senior Member Vikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wondered if there are resort busses from the TTC.

    The reason I ask is that we'd like to watch Wishes from the Poly beach one night as we heard it's beautiful. Rather than going back to MK and getting our resort bus back to POFQ I just wondered if we could doing from the TTC instead.

    Also, does anyone know if the music is piped to the beach at the Poly for the fireworks?



  2. #2
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki, post: 314987
    I just wondered if there are resort busses from the TTC.

    The reason I ask is that we'd like to watch Wishes from the Poly beach one night as we heard it's beautiful. Rather than going back to MK and getting our resort bus back to POFQ I just wondered if we could doing from the TTC instead.
    hmmmm I don't think so :/ I agree, I wouldn't go back to MK, I'd get a DTD bus and link to your resort from there. Won't be a long journey from dtd to pofq

    Also, does anyone know if the music is piped to the beach at the Poly for the fireworks?
    People keep telling me it is, but not whenever I've been there and I've been there plenty because the fireworks are usually showing as the LUAU finishes. The only music I've ever heard there is either faintly from the magic kingdom itself or piped into ohanas
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  3. #3
    Senior Member Vikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 314988
    hmmmm I don't think so :/ I agree, I wouldn't go back to MK, I'd get a DTD bus and link to your resort from there. Won't be a long journey from dtd to pofq
    Now that's a good idea!



  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think it is piped in, I can't see them wanting to encourage people to go there to watch the fireworks. It could have changed though. You could always take a recording and play it ?

    Don't forget the bug spray if you're going down by the lake, last time I did I got bitten to death by mossies














  5. #5
    Senior Member Vikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hadn't thought about mossies. We don't usually have a problem with insects but it can't hurt to be protected

    Don't mind about the music really, it'll be nice to watch them from somewhere different.



  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh it's a great place to watch from














  7. #7
    Senior Member uscwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't speak for the Polynesian Beach but I know for sure that it gets piped to the dock near Narcoossee's.





    My Facebook Profile: Facebook

    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix



  8. #8
    Senior Member Mags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think that there are any buses from TTC to the resorts. We watched Wishes from the Poly and werent enamoured with the view or sound. The music is piped in close to the pool but we could barely hear anything. We loved watching from Bay Lake Tower - great view and we could hear the music distinctly. Best of all was the view from the decking at Narcossees (where we saw the E.W.P up close) where the sound was crisp and distinct.

    Mags

  9. #9
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 315030
    I don't think that there are any buses from TTC to the resorts. We watched Wishes from the Poly and werent enamoured with the view or sound. The music is piped in close to the pool but we could barely hear anything. We loved watching from Bay Lake Tower - great view and we could hear the music distinctly. Best of all was the view from the decking at Narcossees (where we saw the E.W.P up close) where the sound was crisp and distinct.

    Mags
    yep agree with all that
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •