Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The end of another week, where is the time going, this time in 8 weeks I will be sat in the lounge at Gatwick airport The time seems to be flying by (no pun intended :D ) I know they say time seems to go faster the older you get, but c'mon

It sounds like we might actually get some summer this weekend, I guess that will mean BBQs over the weekend, just in case it's the last chance we get - Chris' words not mine

I think we are going to Exeter shoe shopping tomorrow, it's all Vikki's fault you know she recommended these really nice merrell sandals and I have been trying everywhere to get my size and it looks like Blacks in Exeter have them. Of course whilst I'm there it would rude not to look around John Lewis and the other shops as well :D

Saturday night we might go round to see our friends, they are going to Orlando on the 29th July for 3 weeks, I've got lots of info typed up for them and so I need to get it over to them and I know the boys are getting excited, so I'd like to get it to them sooner rather than later :D

Hopefully Sunday will be as nice as they say and I'll be able to sit in the sun and relax :)

What do you have planned for the weekend anything nice or just going to take advantage of the sunshine.

Oh, I think we all know what Dawn and Vikki will be doing ...................................... getting the suitcases out of the loft and making their packing lists

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    And 1 week later I will be doing the same thing in Manchester ;)

I am supposed to be working this weekend, actually it will be my last weekend working from home!! Although I do want to get the kids out on a bit of a hike somewhere while it is hot to get them used to lots if walking in the sun and heat in preparation for our trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it great to know (hopefully) that we're going to get some lovely weather this weekend? My plans are Chloe's surprise baby shower tomorrow, lots of lovely gifts for her & Mark and baby. There'll be sandwiches, cakes, etc. Really looking forward to it! I have lots of running around sorting out bits and pieces today, have to make some tissue paper pompoms to hang around the garden, we have bunting, tea sets, and some little games to play. Can't wait! Then on Sunday I'm off down to Christchurch with Mum, Sally and Billie (Sally's daughter) for an overnight stay here, with use of the spa facilities here! Sally and Billie will be kayaking on Monday morning, then we'll spend some time pottering or something before returning home. I've been so busy at work and with the boys that I am MORE than ready for a bit of relaxation time!

Post Thanks / Like
    That all sounds lovely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 315341
    .......... Then on Sunday I'm off down to Christchurch with Mum, Sally and Billie (Sally's daughter) for an overnight stay here, with use of the spa facilities here! Sally and Billie will be kayaking on Monday morning, then we'll spend some time pottering or something before returning home. I've been so busy at work and with the boys that I am MORE than ready for a bit of relaxation time!
    Any room for one more it looks divine :D

You so deserve some relaxation and pampering

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely can't wait! My youngest will be with his Dad, my eldest will be....well I'm trying not to think about that as he'll be home alone, so I'm hoping it'll be a really relaxing time! Of course I WOULD like to be planning a WDW trip

Post Thanks / Like
    everyday is a weekend to me at the moment Caitlin and I are all on our own this weekend, Jon is working at Waddington air show this weekend and staying there. We were going to go up and sit with him and have a wander but it's expensive to get in and it takes hours and it's going to be hot and i heard 120,000 people visiting being banded around on the new so decided not to go. Not sure what we'll do tomorrow - maybe go to Nottingham or just chill at home. Sunday i'm hosting a Wimbledon final bash- pimms, bit of fizz, strawberries and cream tea - fingers crossed that Murray makes it

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Friday?! Time really does move fast when you've taken a week off work. Today is some shopping. Then maybe out to lunch? Will be making pizza for dinner, so that's on the agenda too.

Swimming will probably be part of today, but later in the day. Tomorrow is to the airport early, and then spending the rest of the weekend putting the house back together.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishypops, post: 315340
    Although I do want to get the kids out on a bit of a hike somewhere while it is hot to get them used to lots if walking in the sun and heat in preparation for our trip

Well, Pete is off work next week after being ordered to take a holiday by his boss.... {insert 'asleep on his feet' smilie} Too much work, too little pay.
    So, I'm glad to see that the hot weather I ordered has arrived.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    My weekend started Wednesday, though I was doing telework both that day and today. Yesterday, of course was a holiday for us. I cooked steaks, baked potatoes and asparagus on the Grill. Tomorrow we are having the kids over for hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast