Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How was everyone's weekend ?

Post Thanks / Like
    How has everyone's weekend been ? The sun is def shining here it's lovely.
    I took my boys to some pretty gardens yesterday to have a picnic and play mini golf and josh played in the playground.
    Then we came home and went to carnival and to the funfair after. Had such a lovely time. Saw many friends and family :)
    Today josh was with his dad so me and jack went to church, then for coffee and now home and just have some quality time before josh is home
    [ATTACH]15610.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15611.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15612.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15613.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15614.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15615.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15616.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15617.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15618.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15619.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15620.vB[/ATTACH]

Joshy and JackJacks Mummy

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty good, Gabriella was at a birthday party at the Trafford centre on Saturday so me and Abigail went window shopping and I got some ideas of so e bits I can get them for the trip.
    Today I was at the cricket with my dad and got home just I time to watch the second half of the third set in the men's Wimbledon final :0)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been a busy but relaxing weekend confused, I am

Seriously yesterday was fairly busy, but today we have done nothing at all except go for a walk by the sea, come home and lie in the sun, watch the tennis and finished off with a BBQ.

It's been glorious here, I wish it could be like this all the time :)

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabulous weekend! Lots of Pimms, strawberries, cream cakes, scones and Andy Murray ended the Wimbledon curse! Yay

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been wanting strawberries and cream so bad!

Post Thanks / Like
    So pleased for the British Win of Wimbleton!

We've been to the airport and then put the house slowly back together. No way are we close to being done, but we have the couches, and easy chairs back on the main floor with the television and two end tables. That's a start. Have the fussy stuff yet to do.

Extremely tired all weekend. Took too many naps. Can't imagine how I'll get through the upcoming work week! So ridiculously hot out it's not even pleasant by the pool. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear, post: 315501
    I've been wanting strawberries and cream so bad!

They were lush! Sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Was away over the weekend. We were in Charlottesville VA for a rather splendid wedding. Reception dinner at the Collonades on the Lawn of the University of Virginia. Pretty neat and historic place. Fantastic event (but freakishly hot!!!!!!) with cocktails on the lawn, and then dinner. Wow, did the wine flow!

Wedding the next day at St. T. Aquinas on the campus, then the reception at the King Family Winery. It was a fancy but friendly event. We were part of a group of several families that socialized and we all had girls, no boys. So this was the first of our kids to go, couldn't have been more perfect...the bar has been raised quite high!

Here is DW and I at the winery
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds very nice! Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    What a lovely photo Dan

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast