Thread: Has anyone seen Monster's university?

Post Thanks / Like
    I Think it was out yesterday and been dying to see this one

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to see it tonight (if I can find the email to confirm the booking ).

Looking forward to it, I've tried not to watch too much about it as I don't want to build it up to much incase it's disappointing.

We shall see.

Post Thanks / Like
    It does look really good, fingers crossed it lives up to expectations
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We saw it a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was pretty cute

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just seen it, it's really good actually. Good story lots of comedy moments

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen it twice. We LOVED it. As someone who has graduated from college (relatively) recently, it was a bit nostalgic, and so much fun to see some of our favorite characters there. It really was more of what we loved from the original, which has long been one of my very favorite Pixar movies (tied with Nemo ). The new characters are adorable, and very loveable, and I really liked the overall messages of the movie. Also, whereas the first movie sort of centered around Sulley, this one is a little more Mike-centric, which provides a nice symmetry. My mom even went so far as to say she liked the sequel better than the original! (I wouldn't go that far, personally, but it is hard to pick a favorite!) I think you'll enjoy it. Let us know what you think!

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    I am seriously beginning to think I should go see this movie again! I thought it was fine, but I wasn't overly impressed...

But after hearing so many glowing reviews, I feel like I should give it another try!

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was 10 times better than despicable me 2

Post Thanks / Like
    We went last night to see it and must say it really tied in nicely to the original.

Was it better than the original? No I don't think so but it wasn't far behind.

It starts with little mikey as a small child (very cute) and you begin to understand his fascination with working at monsters inc.

He eventually goes to monsters university and develops and friendship with sully or jimmy as he calls himself. I won't go into too much detail but I feel this film balances nicely with the first.

Im glad that they tied up the loose bit at the end in regards to how mike and sully end up working for monsters inc as another film would be too much in my opinion.

I really liked this film but it's easy to like it with the characters involved.

As above better than despicable me 2.

Worth a watch :)