Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Car Parks to Close at Downtown Disney - UPDATED

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 316593
    I have never understood why anyone would park at DTD to get to the parks. That is a huge waste of time.
    Because they are cheapskates who don't want to pay to park. If they do start charging I hope it works the same was as the parks, free for on-site and AP holders.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 316295
    They're probably the same people that park 3 feet from the school gates so their child doesn't wear themselves out getting into school.
    Or the people who will wait ten minutes for a closer parking spot at the gym. It's the GYM people...isn't the general idea to move MORE!?

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to park near Cirque and stroll through the Westside. It really isn't that far. Especially once you've stopped for refreshments a couple of times. :wink:

Post Thanks / Like
    Come to think of it, I have never had a problem parking over by Parking Entrance 1. I must just be lucky.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123