Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PhotoPass+

Post Thanks / Like
    One quick question for the "+" option. In order to have the dinner photos added to your + card, you need to buy the package, right? Other than the Castle and Princess Breakfast (which include the package), I'm thinking you need to buy them first, but I can't really tell from the description.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    The plus is great you can add resturant photo's (only certain resturants have the facility) and also attraction photo's to the exisiting pass.

It's great because you don't have to carry a camera!

I really think it's worth the extra money!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have received mine this week. I did lots of reading on this site and thought it was the best package for our family trip :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    We always do the luau and hoop dee doo shows and photo packages there are 25-30 on their own. I THINK they're free with photopass+ so it can easily add up to being very worthwhile I think

One thing I noticed when I was out in May was people at the shows werent down as having photopass+ (and therefore free photo package) even though they should have been. I spoke to the photopass people about it just as a casual thing and they said there are quite a lot of problems at the moment. They're getting a lot of "mis scans" on the photopass cards where you hand the card to the photographer and it doesnt actually scan properly so the photos don't get added. Of course this is always going to be a really serious issue for people but they're getting really killed by the photopass sharing because rather than having to try and find 10 unattributed photos for a family, they're getting people saying ok we reckon 220 are missing from different days with different families and so on. (she said they're looking into ways to "fix" the sharing issue)

Anyway, moral is to try and check that your card is properly scanned. A bit easier said than done but perhaps a quick "i've had problems with this card, has it definitely scanned?" may be worthwhile
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys - great info! What I was more or less trying to get at is if when we go to Chef Mickey's (for example) do I have to pay the $25 for the photo package and then have it added to my + card, or do they include that package as part of my purchase price?

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't get the same package you do if you paid $25.

All you get are the photos added to your Photopass+ card, you don't get folders or the photos printed, you have to print them yourself.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 316543
    You don't get the same package you do if you paid $25.

All you get are the photos added to your Photopass+ card, you don't get folders or the photos printed, you have to print them yourself.
    Really? I thought with photopass+ you ended up getting a print as well at the dinners shows etc... didn't realise it was just they're added to the card. I suppose that's ok in a way as printing them later is easy enough

Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I know, that's how I understand it, I'm going to have to go and double check now

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 316554
    As far as I know, that's how I understand it, I'm going to have to go and double check now
    Im sure you're right, it's how I read it too

Post Thanks / Like
    Well this is the reply on their site:

Disney PhotoPass+ allows you to capture all your vacation memories - all Disney's PhotoPass photos plus select Attraction and Character Dining photos - within a 14 day visit to the Disney Parks for one price. It includes a PhotoCD with all your Disney's PhotoPass photos and select Attraction & Character Dining photos, a copy of Disney's Photo Gallery CD and print packages at select Character Dining locations.
    So you might be right Keith you may still get the package as well. I will send an email to them to ask them and see what reply I get

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast