Thread: MNSSHP - it's happening!

Post Thanks / Like
    We have officially bought our tickets for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! It's happening! It's really happening!

I have wanted to see Disney at Halloween for just about as long as I've been going to Disney, and I cannot WAIT to see everything at the Halloween Party.

I probably won't have a "costume" costume, per se', simply because we are spending the entire day at the park and won't have time to go back to the hotel to change into one, and I do NOT want to be walking around in costume all day. I'm trying to find some kind of cute, Disney, halloween-themed shirt I can wear with my Minnie Mouse ears. :)

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like

You are going to LOVE it!! We always have such a great time at the party

Post Thanks / Like
    Do like we do. Get yourself one of the original Micky Mouse club t-shirts. Wear it all day. Then, in the evening, all you need to do is put on your mouse ears and you're an official Mouseketeer.

Tom (... charter member. Original Mickey Mouse Club.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent news you will love it. I think it's the best party at WDW and Hallo Wishes is really good.

What date are you going?

If you want to get a photo of of 7dwarfs then you will need to get in line early. The second parade is usually quieter as a lot of people with children go to the first parade and then leave after the fireworks.

There will be Halloween t shirts for sale so you could buy them at the park and wear them for the evening.

I still haven't booked our tickets yet but we will I can't go and miss the party

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good ideas!! We are going on September 27th. Anyone else going that day?

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Faythstar, post: 316615
    We have officially bought our tickets for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! It's happening! It's really happening!

I have wanted to see Disney at Halloween for just about as long as I've been going to Disney, and I cannot WAIT to see everything at the Halloween Party.

I probably won't have a "costume" costume, per se', simply because we are spending the entire day at the park and won't have time to go back to the hotel to change into one, and I do NOT want to be walking around in costume all day. I'm trying to find some kind of cute, Disney, halloween-themed shirt I can wear with my Minnie Mouse ears. :)
    You could always take your costume to the park with you and put it in a locker until party time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 316625
    Excellent news you will love it. I think it's the best party at WDW and Hallo Wishes is really good.

What date are you going?

If you want to get a photo of of 7dwarfs then you will need to get in line early. The second parade is usually quieter as a lot of people with children go to the first parade and then leave after the fireworks.

There will be Halloween t shirts for sale so you could buy them at the park and wear them for the evening.

I still haven't booked our tickets yet but we will I can't go and miss the party
    Wendy, if you are talking about the MNSSHP T-Shirts they do not go on sale until 7PM and can only be purchased by folks attending the party.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We are doing the 17th I think although I am still torn over the 13th too. What date are you doing Wendy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Faythstar, post: 316628
    We are there on the 24th. I got excited when I saw the 27th but then realised that is the day we fly home. Enjoy the fun!

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Faythstar, post: 316628
    We are!!!! We are!!! That's my son's 21st birthday!